OLED TV's price/best quote thread

The LG CX 65 is going on around 2.03L after no cost EMI, and BX65 around 1.87L after no cost EMI and HDFC discount (1750). Tata Cliq has them both at 1.75(BX) and 1.99L odd(CX). Would offline in Bangalore go even further down, would anyone know if they bought recently? Stores are still not open as lockdown was extended till June 14 for now, so not sure if offline stores would open anytime soon

The only problem with online purchase wrt LG OLEDs even if available at a smart price is that they sometimes don't offer the standard 3 years warranty that stores offer.

The only problem with online purchase wrt LG OLEDs even if available at a smart price is that they sometimes don't offer the standard 3 years warranty that stores offer.
As of now Amazon is showing 3 years warranty on the CX and BX, but NO cost EMI option is only there for 3 months now, so effective price is now around 2.26. BX remains at 1.7 odd. Tata Cliq still shows 1 year plus 1 year panel warranty with the same prices as yesterday.

LG store in Bangalore is offering 65BX at 1.9 with additional 9k cashback and no cost EMI, and 65CX at 2.1 with additional 9k cashback and no cost EMI.

LG store in Bangalore must be closed due to lockdown, right? Or you tried online store?
The store is closed, but they are doing the whole purchase cycle over phone, and delivering direct from the warehouse. Had I agreed to buy today he claimed he would have the TV delivered next day before 10am (when the police start checking), and installation in another 24 hrs. Not sure if actually true but he seemed confident

The store is closed, but they are doing the whole purchase cycle over phone, and delivering direct from the warehouse. Had I agreed to buy today he claimed he would have the TV delivered next day before 10am (when the police start checking), and installation in another 24 hrs. Not sure if actually true but he seemed confident
Hey guys, a friend of mine said in Chamrajpet Reliance digital in Bangalore, you get real good deals. Just sharing the info.

Hey guys, a friend of mine said in Chamrajpet Reliance digital in Bangalore, you get real good deals. Just sharing the info.
Don't think any of their usual numbers are working, for any of the Reliance Digitals, as all the official numbers on Google seem to be landlines which anyway won't be operational in a lockdown. LG brand store, Girias and Pai had mobile numbers, but so far I could only speak with LG brand store and WhatsApp a guy from Girias. Girias has 65CX in stock for 2.06, no further discount per him.

VijaySales is selling the BX65 in Gurgaon for 1.70L after all discounts (1.8L + 7.5k cashback + 2.5k last discount).

Was thinking of pulling the trigger but then I saw it next to a Q95T going for 7.5k extra (Reliance Digital) and now I’m not so sure

Hey guys, I'm looking to upgrade my b6 55 to cx 65.. Located in Delhi NCR, so please let me know a good deal. Thanks.

VijaySales is selling the BX65 in Gurgaon for 1.70L after all discounts (1.8L + 7.5k cashback + 2.5k last discount).

Was thinking of pulling the trigger but then I saw it next to a Q95T going for 7.5k extra (Reliance Digital) and now I’m not so sure

Is Q95T a display model or a packed brand new one?

Is the LG 65BX available at a better deal than the 1.87L on Tatacliq?
I am looking in Mumbai, and was wondering if there is a better offline or online deal. :)

Hoping to get on the 4K120 bandwagon

Is the LG 65BX available at a better deal than the 1.87L on Tatacliq?
I am looking in Mumbai, and was wondering if there is a better offline or online deal. :)

Hoping to get on the 4K120 bandwagon
I had a quote for around 1.8 plus 9k credit card cashback at an LG store in Bangalore. Ultimately didn't buy as I went in another direction, but try calling up a couple of LG stores and any other local electronics shops as they seem to have excess stock of CX/BX which they need to sell off.

E9 is available in Tata cliq for 2.08lakhs. It maybe even better if you have a dts:x HT in mind later on. Better than GX to my knowledge.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back