OLED TV's price/best quote thread

The LG G1 in 65" price is not mentioned on the LG's India website. Wonder if it will sell for 2.5L this diwali, fingers crossed.

The LG G1 in 65" price is not mentioned on the LG's India website. Wonder if it will sell for 2.5L this diwali, fingers crossed.
I doubt that... my hunch is 55" will retail around 2.3L. What I am interested if they offers the same 5 years warranty (including panel) as they did in UK/US.

I doubt that... my hunch is 55" will retail around 2.3L. What I am interested if they offers the same 5 years warranty (including panel) as they did in UK/US.
I doubt that we will get 5 year warranty like UK but hope the 65" G1 is priced sensibly over here.

At that sort of money, you should also look at a Panasonic 55HZ1000. Its a killer oled display. LG sourced display paired with slightly better picture processing engine.

At that sort of money, you should also look at a Panasonic 55HZ1000. Its a killer oled display. LG sourced display paired with slightly better picture processing engine.
I always hear from Vincent that Panasonic OLED has got the best colour accuracy because of their closer association with Hollywood Studios. Hope one day we will have those TV out here.

I always hear from Vincent that Panasonic OLED has got the best colour accuracy because of their closer association with Hollywood Studios. Hope one day we will have those TV out here.
Broadcast and color accurate monitors are usually provided by Panasonic and Sony. We don't touch anything else unless proven on the field. We have a Sony broadcast monitor which is around $30,000 NZD! God knows what is inside, it weighs a lot too.

There are plenty of close to color accurate TV's out there. They just cost a whole lot more than the low priced models. At the most, you can aspire for one that works to your color palette. What I like is something you may not so its best to judge yourself.

Color accuracy varies from model to model and based on the time spent tuning each display at the factory. Very little of this happens these days. Everything is just mass produced. Even so called ISF standards seems a hogwash. Its there more for bragging rights. In most cases, the images look quite horrible.

The higher end Panasonic TV's like the one I mentioned above is a masterpiece of a TV. Not to forget the LG C1 which uses a identical panel.

Panasonic OLEDs are priced at 2.15 lakhs and above, are only available online. That's the only problem.
Apparently we don't even know the service panasonic will provide here for their Premium Tv customers, thats another issue too.

Moderator note: Please do keep the discussions civil as you would in real conversations.
True, i hardly come on the TV section, planning a Tv upgrade so started visiting this part of the forum & must say the Tv section needs a lot of moderation compare to the Audio section, which is full of Matured & Helpful Members who share experiences with different Audio Gear & are open about technology differences while not debating like children. Thanks for the clean up.

Last edited:
LG BX 55' is available for 99k at Flipkart. Is it a good price? Thinking of pulling the trigger.

And the listing says the refresh rate is 50Hz while everywhere including reviews it says 120Hz. LG website has not mentioned the refresh rate on the website. Does anyone here know if there's also a version with 50Hz available in the market.

Thanks.

LG BX 55' is available for 99k at Flipkart. Is it a good price? Thinking of pulling the trigger.

And the listing says the refresh rate is 50Hz while everywhere including reviews it says 120Hz. LG website has not mentioned the refresh rate on the website. Does anyone here know if there's also a version with 50Hz available in the market.

Thanks.
where u find 120hz?

Yes, it's a pretty great price. Go for it.

The refresh rate of BX is 120Hz. The only OLED with non 120Hz panel is the LG A1 TV. The 50Hz is mostly for PAL broadcast content and the seller copy-pasted from some old TV's description.

where u find 120hz?
All the reviews (rtings) as well as comments on the review pages
Yes, it's a pretty great price. Go for it.

The refresh rate of BX is 120Hz. The only OLED with non 120Hz panel is the LG A1 TV. The 50Hz is mostly for PAL broadcast content and the seller copy-pasted from some old TV's description.
I'm checking with the customer care and they have no idea as well. The website has absolutely no mention of refresh rate (if refresh rate is 50 what's the use of VRR since rtings has min Hz at 40 for this model). I'm just curious if LG has a lower end model for online sellers (the return policies are applicable for replacement only if the unit is defective and no refunds. Hence I'm a bit apprehensive)

Thanks.
That's a very good price and nice to see the lg oled price finally falling below 1 lakh.
Don't worry, the tv supports 4k@120fps with HDR. Dolby vision is only supported up to 4k@60fps.

All the reviews (rtings) as well as comments on the review pages

I'm checking with the customer care and they have no idea as well. The website has absolutely no mention of refresh rate (if refresh rate is 50 what's the use of VRR since rtings has min Hz at 40 for this model). I'm just curious if LG has a lower end model for online sellers (the return policies are applicable for replacement only if the unit is defective and no refunds. Hence I'm a bit apprehensive)
Yeah it's just Flipkart having wrong info. BX is 120Hz, no worries. Go for it. Go for the 65 if you have the space and budget :)

Today I enquired in Reliance digital Panjagutta Hyderabad, They offered LG CX & GX 65inch both for 2.05 lakhs and mentioned 20k cash back using two different credit cards, so the price will be 1.85 lakhs. Do you think this is the good prices for GX?

Today I enquired in Reliance digital Panjagutta Hyderabad, They offered LG CX & GX 65inch both for 2.05 lakhs and mentioned 20k cash back using two different credit cards, so the price will be 1.85 lakhs. Do you think this is the good prices for GX?
Excellent price especially for GX.
Just confirm they should be new and not display pieces.
I had bought the cx 65 for 2.00 lakhs in the middle of may at zero interest on emi , 24 months.
Total was coming to 2.02 in years with interest.
If i prepay the loan now the acquisition price would be around 1.8 .
Negotiate free delivery as they spring that at the last moment.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back