OLED TV's price/best quote thread

How I almost bought a 65 lg oled for 1.07 L.
Just wanna share my story here...
It was some time during the middle of May.. and covid 2nd wave at its peek.
While browsing oled tv prices in amazon, 65 inch b9 caught my eye at 1.75L.
Scrolling down to the price part.. suddenly there it was..
A coupon for 50000. Applied it and the price is 1.25L. added to cart and selected no cost emi, now after upfront emi discount the price is at 1.07L.
Since shipping was not available to kerala at that time, ordered with a friends address in coimbatore (an 8 hour drive from my place), planning to pick up the tv once restrictions eases.
Alas.. soon buyers remorse set in.
Why spend just such a big amount just 6 months
After buying a new tv (toshiba u7980) and country is going through one of its biggest crisis... People are running after oxygen cylinders..
When eventually the lockdown will be lifted.. Will the tv fit in my small car..

Cancelled it a few hours after placing the order, amazon said the tv is already half way and getting delivered next day and asked me to refuse the delivery.
I held on to my decision for another 20 hours to refuse the tv at my friends door step.
Although a 65 inch oled remains my dream.. I still don't regret cancelling my order!

A coupon for 50000. Applied it and the price is 1.25L. added to cart and selected no cost emi, now after upfront emi discount the price is at 1.07L.
Since shipping was not available to kerala at that time, ordered with a friends address in coimbatore (an 8 hour drive from my place), planning to pick up the tv once restrictions eases.
After buying a new tv (toshiba u7980) and country is going through one of its biggest crisis... People are running after oxygen cylinders..

Cancelled it a few hours after placing the order, amazon said the tv is already half way and getting delivered next day and asked me to refuse the delivery.
I held on to my decision for another 20 hours to refuse the tv at my friends door step.
Although a 65 inch oled remains my dream.. I still don't regret cancelling my order!
Some Coimbathore or Tirupur or Pollachi or Erode based forumer would have been glad to buy it from you for Rs.1.5 atleast. You could have made money if you had posted it here! ;)

For 1.07? 65". Simply amazing. I will get a80j 65 delivered tomorrow. I thought I got it for cheap but your figure is simply next level.

When you find such a deal, you should at least post here so that bargain hunters like me can get those deals.

When you find such a deal, you should at least post here so that bargain hunters like me can get those deals.
Well, it was the last and only piece, I guess they wanted to get rid of it quickly.
And obviously the plan was to buy for myself.. after I returned the tv it resurfaced a week later with a price tag of 2.19L with the same 50k coupon and was gone soon.

Price u got the 65" A80J for?

Thanks.
I think the fm posted on this thread that they got it from overseas custom free ..cant replicate that price with Sony India (2.85l)

Hey guys, I recently bought lg CX 65 OLED tv from Sathya in Pondicherry for 1.82L. Today they installed the tv and when I saw usage hours it showed 1480 hours. I'm sure it's used product, I have raised complaint with Sathya stores although I'm not sure what else I need to do to mitigate this issue. Is there anyway we can fight over them for replacement or refund. Was very excited but now very disappointed with this.

Hey guys, I recently bought lg CX 65 OLED tv from Sathya in Pondicherry for 1.82L. Today they installed the tv and when I saw usage hours it showed 1480 hours. I'm sure it's used product, I have raised complaint with Sathya stores although I'm not sure what else I need to do to mitigate this issue. Is there anyway we can fight over them for replacement or refund. Was very excited but now very disappointed with this.
Really sad, you paid huge money and got a used tv.
I believe you should contact LG and register a complaint against the dealer.

Were you not able to make it out from the packaging and unboxing?

Were you not able to make it out from the packaging and unboxing?
Packaging material was okayish, few scratches in the box but I thought it might be scratched while shipping and also there were 3 straps as many told to check this, but the manufactured day was Oct 2020. I asked them about this whole installing, they told it's because of lockdown lg limited its manufacturing. No fingerprints while Unboxing and there was also screen guard applied on the panel. So thought it was legit and after seeing the usage got shocked. Will let you know how this goes

Really sorry to hear that , apart from complaining to Sathya's it will be wise to raise a complaint with LG India just in case the dealer acts funny...

Packaging material was okayish, few scratches in the box but I thought it might be scratched while shipping and also there were 3 straps as many told to check this, but the manufactured day was Oct 2020. I asked them about this whole installing, they told it's because of lockdown lg limited its manufacturing. No fingerprints while Unboxing and there was also screen guard applied on the panel. So thought it was legit and after seeing the usage got shocked. Will let you know how this goes
Sorry to hear, I think like team bhp has the PDI checklist, we must have a Validate installation checklist for new tvs here, Including usage hours.

Hi All,
Can anyone suggest how can i go around selling my LG 65 CX OLED model (2020 Oct bought). It comes with 3 yrs warranty + 2 yr additional comprehensive AMC (bought from LG). It is in immaculate condition and reason for selling is i am moving abroad.

Hi All,
Can anyone suggest how can i go around selling my LG 65 CX OLED model (2020 Oct bought). It comes with 3 yrs warranty + 2 yr additional comprehensive AMC (bought from LG). It is in immaculate condition and reason for selling is i am moving abroad.
You are not eligible yet to put it up for sale in the For Sale section.

You could have phrased your post a little cleverly also mentioning the price you want to sell it for. :) For example...Can anyone suggest how can i go around selling my LG 65 CX OLED model (2020 Oct bought) for about 1.X lac......:p

You are not eligible yet to put it up for sale in the For Sale section.

You could have phrased your post a little cleverly also mentioning the price you want to sell it for. :) For example...Can anyone suggest how can i go around selling my LG 65 CX OLED model (2020 Oct bought) for about 1.X lac......:p
Or 0.5 lacs... Bet he has to make a fast sale. Just helping.... My may 21 cx will get some company.
Though seriously just tell the dealer you have bought it from. Bet he can get you a acceptable price. Or put it on olx.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back