OLED TV's price/best quote thread

Hi All,
Can anyone suggest how can i go around selling my LG 65 CX OLED model (2020 Oct bought). It comes with 3 yrs warranty + 2 yr additional comprehensive AMC (bought from LG). It is in immaculate condition and reason for selling is i am moving abroad.
If you were in Mumbai, I'd be willing to take it off your hands for ~1.25 lakhs easily assuming the condition is good.

Hi all
Thanks a lot for replies. I am based out of Noida.
I understand i am not eligible to put in classified, that's why requested for information here.

I don't want to break forum rules and that's why was refraining from quoting any price here. If anyone in Delhi NCR want to purchase then they can connect with me directly.

@lightgamer : sorry buddy i am based out of Noida. The product is in immaculate condition and i have already taken 2 yr extra warranty at additional 26k, making it secure for 5 yrs.

Hey guys, I recently bought lg CX 65 OLED tv from Sathya in Pondicherry for 1.82L. Today they installed the tv and when I saw usage hours it showed 1480 hours. I'm sure it's used product, I have raised complaint with Sathya stores although I'm not sure what else I need to do to mitigate this issue. Is there anyway we can fight over them for replacement or refund. Was very excited but now very disappointed with this.
Update: I complained to Sathya stores and after explaining that no one will test a TV for 1480 hours, they agreed to replace it with brand new one. After 2 days, they sent this TV which was in similar condition, scratched box and Manufactured date was Feb 2021, so I doubted this might be too a display one and after the installation, it was showing 967 hours of usage. Then kinda fought with the manager and he has agreed to take refund or let me choose another TV. I am planning to go with the refund and wait till diwali or if possible get LG GX 65" if he agrees on.

Sony 77A80J for 4.7L. That is a drastic drop from LG’s current pricing.
Dayum! I think I'll go for it at that price, unless C1 is priced the same or lower. I guess will dip significantly by Diwali especially with group buy.

Is it available online or offline?

Edit: Though there's still a long way to go to match prices with US. 65" OLED is priced $2500 in US and 2.1-2.2 lakh in India regularly. 77" OLED $3500 in US, so should ideally be <3.5 lakhs.

Last edited:
Dayum! I think I'll go for it at that price, unless C1 is priced the same or lower. I guess will dip significantly by Diwali especially with group buy.

Is it available online or offline?

Edit: Though there's still a long way to go to match prices with US. 65" OLED is priced $2500 in US and 2.1-2.2 lakh in India regularly. 77" OLED $3500 in US, so should ideally be <3.5 lakhs.
Available offline in Mumbai. I was told that Sony might bump the price after Independence day offers and withdraw the special pricing.

May be. They might increase it and will reduce it again for Diwali hopefully.
They are on it already and the waiting game isn't looking so safe this year, Sony is driving up prices gradually after launch as they will milk these high end buyers for more margins. 55"X90J was selling with cashback and discounts offline near 1.1l(1.33MSRP) few weeks ago, now SC is quoting 1.42 lacs. Oled's may go the same way, SBI cards has an offer upto 20K cashback on top end models for Sony, prospective buyers might want to check it out and squeeze the dealers. And matching US prices is not gonna happen as well all now know, 90K item in US retails for 1.4l, what else do we expect. This despite the Make in India tag, then no one can save us. Even Eurozone/UK prices with heavy VAT seem better than India.
For the top most models prices might fluctuate most wildly as they must be procured and sold in smaller numbers and inventory turnover is a mandate.

It is Onam time here in Kerala where we get the best deals for electronics and other home appliances. Here are some of the quotes I received,

65 BX - 1.53L
65 B1 - 2.15L
55C1 - 1.5L
65 x90J - 1.72L

I went ahead and booked the 65 BX, which was the last piece in their inventory. Will be going to the showroom tomorrow for payment and financing formalities.

It is Onam time here in Kerala where we get the best deals for electronics and other home appliances. Here are some of the quotes I received,

65 BX - 1.53L
65 B1 - 2.15L
55C1 - 1.5L
65 x90J - 1.72L

I went ahead and booked the 65 BX, which was the last piece in their inventory. Will be going to the showroom tomorrow for payment and financing formalities.
Hold your gun and go with C1. From what I read, C1 has a way better panel and processing chip than BX.

65 BX - 1.53L
Seems like a pretty good deal TBH. Better than any 65" TV you can get around this pricing.
65 B1 - 2.15L
Hard nope. You can get 65" CX for cheaper than that.
55C1 - 1.5L
It will drop below 1.2-1.3 lakhs easy in a couple of months. If you're set on the C1, wait a bit.
65 x90J - 1.72L
Hahahaha, typical Sony joke pricing.
You won't be disappointed

Hold your gun and go with C1. From what I read, C1 has a way better panel and processing chip than BX.
I saw both on the shop floor couldn’t make out much of a difference between the two. To be honest the one that looked the best was the fald Sony. I know those aren’t ideal conditions and picture presets.

I am sure the C1 will have better picture quality than the BX but I don’t think it’s worth going down from 65 to 55 inches. The size difference is massive and is the biggest factor in creating that wow effect.

Last edited:
The CX was out of stock in all 4 of the major home appliance stores I visited. I didn’t bother going to Sony center as their prices are no where near competitive.

ps - reflections are no joke when it comes to oled. Oled’s definitely need a lot more care in where it is placed.

Last edited:
I saw both on the shop floor couldn’t make out much of a difference between the two. To be honest the one that looked the best was the fald Sony. I know those aren’t ideal conditions and picture presets.
In showroom lighting, OLED won't look the greatest because it can't get as bright. That's why Samsung outsells every other TV maker by a landslide despite having mediocre TVs.

In your home with appropriate brightness with curtains and decent lighting, it will come to life. I had a B7 OLED back in Bengaluru and just basic light-blocking curtains from Amazon basics make a massive difference.
I am sure the C1 will have better picture quality than the BX but I don’t think it’s worth going down from 65 to 55 inches. The size difference is massive and is the biggest factor in creating that wow effect.
I absolutely agree. If your viewing distance is over 6 feet, 65" over 55" will make a much bigger difference than the PQ differences.

65 BX - 1.53L
65 B1 - 2.15L
55C1 - 1.5L
65 x90J - 1.72L

BX for 1.53 is a great deal. It is a bit dim but then OLED TVs are meant to be dim for our eyes to pick out the contrast and eventually your eyes will be convinced this is the best PQ available. Don't listen to what rtings or others say. OLEDs are there for a reason.

In showroom lighting, OLED won't look the greatest because it can't get as bright. That's why Samsung outsells every other TV maker by a landslide despite having mediocre TVs.

In your home with appropriate brightness with curtains and decent lighting, it will come to life. I had a B7 OLED back in Bengaluru and just basic light-blocking curtains from Amazon basics make a massive difference.

I absolutely agree. If your viewing distance is over 6 feet, 65" over 55" will make a much bigger difference than the PQ differences.
Yup, all the tv’s were in vivid preset and the Samsung tv’s always looked the best on all the showrooms I visited. They have that vivid, bright and punchy colours that grab the attention at first glance.

My viewing distance is between 7-8 feet and I have curtains covering windows so room brightness and glare can be kept in check.

The shop assistants were all trying to push oled hard but they are doing a disservice to oleds displaying them right next to 10000 nit Samsungs in a bright room with lot of reflections.

Yup, all the tv’s were in vivid preset and the Samsung tv’s always looked the best on all the showrooms I visited. They have that vivid, bright and punchy colours that grab the attention at first glance.

My viewing distance is between 7-8 feet and I have curtains covering windows so room brightness and glare can be kept in check.

The shop assistants were all trying to push oled hard but they are doing a disservice to oleds displaying them right next to 10000 nit Samsungs in a bright room with lot of reflections.
10000 candela? It can't be that much.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back