OLED TV's price/best quote thread

Guys, another question. I beleive many of you have availed the 7.5 K cashback offer. Did you pay the whole amount by the card on which this was applicable or does it work with partial payment too ?

The tv price is 1.24L. I was planning to pay 85K by credit card emi and rest by cash...I will get the cashback on the 85k right ?

Guys, another question. I beleive many of you have availed the 7.5 K cashback offer. Did you pay the whole amount by the card on which this was applicable or does it work with partial payment too ?

The tv price is 1.24L. I was planning to pay 85K by credit card emi and rest by cash...I will get the cashback on the 85k right ?
Yes for the payment made using card you will get cash back

i dont know about tv but for my phone the minimum value required was 90% to avail cashback.Talk to dealer and get it clarify

Checked for 65C9 at Reliance Digital, his best price was 2.2L after all the offers. I told him on his face that it is no where close to being a good price.

LG 75UM7600 was 1.67L. They are running 7k cashback on Stan Chart cards.
Hey, I am think if you bargain hard enough you can get it down to 1.95 excluding cashback

Case in point - the 55 inch version list price is 1.78L. reliance digital is giving me the tv at 1.24L. a straight discount of 30%. You can avail the cashback on top of this

it also depends on the card that you are using. Some cards have 10% cashback capped at rs.7500 max cashback, some have 5% cashback.
I had made partial payment of 75k on my credit card and got 7.5k cashback . (additionally there was rs.2600 also provided as cashback, which was the interest that I had to pay on EMI).

All the details on the cashback and interest, will be shown on the swiping machine. you can void the transaction if the cashback is not showing on the machine/printout slip.

------also you can check the eligibility of the card by sending sms, from registered mobile number.

Hdfc Debit :
DCEMI <last 4digits Debit card no>
To 56767

Axis Debit :
To 5676782

ICICI Debit :
To 5676766

Federal Debit :
To 8546996677

SBI Debit:
EMIECOM To 567676

it also depends on the card that you are using. Some cards have 10% cashback capped at rs.7500 max cashback, some have 5% cashback.
I had made partial payment of 75k on my credit card and got 7.5k cashback . (additionally there was rs.2600 also provided as cashback, which was the interest that I had to pay on EMI).

All the details on the cashback and interest, will be shown on the swiping machine. you can void the transaction if the cashback is not showing on the machine/printout slip.

------also you can check the eligibility of the card by sending sms, from registered mobile number.

Hdfc Debit :
To 56767

Axis Debit :
To 5676782

ICICI Debit :
To 5676766

Federal Debit :
To 8546996677

SBI Debit:
EMIECOM To 567676
Thanks mate ! Do you think if I swipe two cards with cashback offer, I will get 15k instead of 7.5k ?

Thanks mate ! Do you think if I swipe two cards with cashback offer, I will get 15k instead of 7.5k ?

You cannot get 2 time cashback for the same product.
However, if your seller agrees, they can input different product while swiping different cards and get you 2 cashback.

Guys, i just got to know from the Reliance digital sales guy that for republic day ( from 24th - 26th )there will be another additional cashback on top of 7.5k. He wasn't sure how much.

Guys, i just got to know from the Reliance digital sales guy that for republic day ( from 24th - 26th )there will be another additional cashback on top of 7.5k. He wasn't sure how much.
I think it may be 10% upto 3k. Only exclusive for purchasing from them. I too heated about it during Diwali time

I think it may be 10% upto 3k. Only exclusive for purchasing from them. I too heated about it during Diwali time
Okay, additional 3K sounds nice. On top of that I am also getting 1000 cashback because I prebooked the TV. So total 11.5K cashback.

Btw today the LG tv guy got a 55C9 for a demo to my place, pls see the pic (I just cut the tv part and plced it on wall apart from that it is the original size of 55 that was place on the table). Once switched and for the distance 15 feet away still 55 looks big enough (now rethinking for 65). even LG engineer told that for my hall and distance 15 feet odd 55 is more than enough and 65 will look a bit too big.
Your feedback seeing the pic?
Anyways the LG guy told they can give a dealer price for C9 that is 2.15 and max discount it can come down to 2.05 but may this republic day they might give sound bar. i told VS gives better deal and he said maybe they offer it not on packed pieces all the deals that VS give usually are on opened or demo pieces, still he said go ahead with it as anyway warranty is valid from the billing date and anything happens I will get replacement from LG.But now seeing the room and wall ration C9 55 is what I'm just thinking about and which might be around 1.25L maybe 1.20 during the 26th discounts if any.

Attachments

• WithTv.jpg
    WithTv.jpg
    175.4 KB · Views: 62
Btw today the LG tv guy got a 55C9 for a demo to my place, pls see the pic (I just cut the tv part and plced it on wall apart from that it is the original size of 55 that was place on the table). Once switched and for the distance 15 feet away still 55 looks big enough (now rethinking for 65). even LG engineer told that for my hall and distance 15 feet odd 55 is more than enough and 65 will look a bit too big.
Your feedback seeing the pic?
Anyways the LG guy told they can give a dealer price for C9 that is 2.15 and max discount it can come down to 2.05 but may this republic day they might give sound bar. i told VS gives better deal and he said maybe they offer it not on packed pieces all the deals that VS give usually are on opened or demo pieces, still he said go ahead with it as anyway warranty is valid from the billing date and anything happens I will get replacement from LG.But now seeing the room and wall ration C9 55 is what I'm just thinking about and which might be around 1.25L maybe 1.20 during the 26th discounts if any.

These people say all kinds of nonsense to make a sale. I sit 8 feet from 55 C9, and it's small. For your distance, even 77 inch would be small. Now 88-inch would be closer to ideal, but I doubt your budget is 20lacs. I'll have to mortgage the house to get that.

Get a 65 inch for sure if you can extend the budget. Get B9 if you need to cut costs. Move your sofa closer if you can. For 65-inch 8-9 feet is ideal for mixed use. 15 is way too far.

Btw, I purchased from VS, and I got a C9 that was manufactured like less than a month ago. Chill. Just be cautious and check both films are there. No signs of screwing on the mounting holes.

My viewing distance is also about 15 feet and our 51 inch plasma TV appears small. 55 inch won't be much of an upgrade. I would recommend going for a 65 inch TV if budget permits.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back