OLED TV's price/best quote thread

Guys, another question. I beleive many of you have availed the 7.5 K cashback offer. Did you pay the whole amount by the card on which this was applicable or does it work with partial payment too ?

The tv price is 1.24L. I was planning to pay 85K by credit card emi and rest by cash...I will get the cashback on the 85k right ?
How are you getting 7500 cashback. I was told it is only 2000. Any specific card?

Any hope for Republic day sale for prices to come down ?

Just back from Reliance Digital and here are the best prices I was offered after considering 7500 cashback for StanChart cards.

1. 55C9 - 1.22 (10k extra if I want the Y6 soundbar)
2. 65C9 - 2.05 (20k extra if I want Y8 soundbar)

This leaves me with no choice but to wait until Diwali for my TV upgrade since I'm now convinced about picking up a 65 incher.

Just back from Reliance Digital and here are the best prices I was offered after considering 7500 cashback for StanChart cards.

1. 55C9 - 1.22 (10k extra if I want the Y6 soundbar)
2. 65C9 - 2.05 (20k extra if I want Y8 soundbar)

This leaves me with no choice but to wait until Diwali for my TV upgrade since I'm now convinced about picking up a 65 incher.
Don’t go to reliance Digital. They quote high. Check other dealers like shahs, vijay etc. c9 65 inch is available at 1.9-1.95 L plus cash back offers

Don’t go to reliance Digital. They quote high. Check other dealers like shahs, vijay etc. c9 65 inch is available at 1.9-1.95 L plus cash back offers
Ah OK. I've always got great deals at Reliance, but looks like they're unable to keep pace with competition. Let me check with Vijay Sales tomorrow

Ah OK. I've always got great deals at Reliance, but looks like they're unable to keep pace with competition. Let me check with Vijay Sales tomorrow
I got mine from shahs for 1.95L with HDFC emi 10% cash back up to 7500rs. Since I swiped for 50k cash back for me was 5000. Remaining covered by Bajaj Finserv and they gave 12k worth coupons in which 3k can be converted to money and transferred to bank. Remaining 9k can be used for mobile recharge, EB bill and set top box recharge. So effective price after cash back is 1.78L plus 3500 for Bajaj Finserv processing fees

I just visited croma.their prices are more than diwali.for 65c9 -2.3 with sound bar (7.5 cashback) and 2.05 with out sound bar..no impact of 26 jan.
So disappointed after that i not visited any store and came back to home.

just came back from two branches of vijay sales in pune, prices have increased for the republic day
C9 55 - 1.40
C9 65 - 2.10
B9 55 - 1.30
B9 65 - 1.85
:confused:
probably popularity of OLEDs in india are increasing.

looks like it was total waste waiting till republic day, even the Lg executive confirmed that the prices have increased. Missed it by not buying when they quoted 1.25 / 1.90
anyone else checked the republic day rates
will wait again no other go now....

Last edited:
just came back from two branches of vijay sales in pune, prices have increased for the republic day
C9 55 - 1.40
C9 65 - 2.10
B9 55 - 1.30
B9 65 - 1.85

looks like it was total waste waiting till republic day, even the Lg executive confirmed that the prices have increased. Missed it by not buying when they quoted 1.25 / 1.90
In CHENNAI one LG representative from reliance digital said 1.95L is the best price for c9 65 inches. I actually enquired during December and he was following up after a month lol

C9 55 - 1.40
C9 65 - 2.10
B9 55 - 1.30
B9 65 - 1.85

May be, these are the prices inclusive of "free" soundbar?

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back