OLED TV's price/best quote thread

just checked again with the Lg representative and it's present in the LG site republic day offers page too, the rates have gone up for the OLED TV's but they give sound bar plus 2 year warranty.
so it's 1.40L for C9 55
I'm guessing it will be LG Sound Bar SL6Y
Looks like in pune they are not selling the OLED without soundbar fro now that's what the guy told

just checked again with the Lg representative and it's present in the LG site republic day offers page too, the rates have gone up for the OLED TV's but they give sound bar plus 2 year warranty.
so it's 1.40L for C9 55
Looks like in pune they are not selling the OLED without soundbar fro now that's what the guy told
Check with vijay sales. usually there rates are lower than croma and reliance

so it's 1.40L for C9 55
I think, these are reasonable starting prices inclusive of soundbar. Not sure if you have considered cashbacks offers, if any, in the prices. You may be able to bring the price down when they get convinced that you are a serious buyer. BTW, it's worth visiting some smaller shops as well. I was able to get the best deal from a smaller shop when we bought our plasma TV and my friend also got the best price from the same shop when he bought a Sony LCD TV.

Check with vijay sales. usually there rates are lower than croma and reliance
yes infact been checking with couple of vijay sales showrooms from jan, only time they quoted 1.25L was during new year and the lg guy says when you are ready to purchase you can choose the dealer you want and we will get the best discount from them. You can compare the current amazon prices and -10 from it to get the vijay sales best price for all models eg: 1.49 for C9 55 so it is 1.4

I think, these are reasonable starting prices inclusive of soundbar. Not sure if you have considered cashbacks offers, if any, in the prices. You may be able to bring the price down when they get convinced that you are a serious buyer. BTW, it's worth visiting some smaller shops as well. I was able to get the best deal from a smaller shop when we bought our plasma TV and my friend also got the best price from the same shop when he bought a Sony LCD TV.
yeah they are at a reasonable price but I already have a brought pioneer FS22 and getting a denon avr soon, so I'm just contemplating on the sound bar and is that sound bar really good, yes thinking about small dealers too now, since anyway lg will give a warranty, but don't which one are decent after vijay sales....

Last edited:
I have purchased C9 55" from Reliance yesterday, it should get delivered today fingers crossed. Only TV cost was 1.24L. I have picked soundbar deal as my relatives wanted the soundbar. With soundbar cost is 1.36L.

I have purchased C9 55" from Reliance yesterday, it should get delivered today fingers crossed. Only TV cost was 1.24L. I have picked soundbar deal as my relatives wanted the soundbar. With soundbar cost is 1.36L.
wow congrats on your purchase, from which city and did they give one year or two year warranty
also if anyone brought from vijay sales for around 1.30 or less or 65 for around 1.8 or 1.9 pls share the bill (if it's not asking for too much) cause these guys here say that if you can get a vs bill showing for less that 1.25 or 1.9, then we will get the same discount. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
yes infact been checking with couple of vijay sales showrooms from jan, only time they quoted 1.25L was during new year and the lg guy says when you are ready to purchase you can choose the dealer you want and we will get the best discount from them. You can compare the current amazon prices and -10 from it to get the vijay sales best price for all models eg: 1.49 for C9 55 so it is 1.4
Dont check online prices for higher end tvs.they are ridiculously higher sometimes over 30-40k.The best price reference is diwali period.just check how much was C9 in that period in this thread .I think it was around 1.25-1.3L.I think 65 inch C9 is at same/lower price than diwali.one member posted 1.78L and another 1.83L.I think in diwali it was around 1.88L after discounts and cashbacks.Bargain hard just tell them you will not pay more than 1.25L for 55 and 1.8L for 65 and wait for some days.

wow congrats on your purchase, from which city and did they give one year or two year warranty
also if anyone brought from vijay sales for around 1.30 or less or 65 for around 1.8 or 1.9 pls share the bill (if it's not asking for too much) cause these guys here say that if you can get a vs bill showing for less that 1.25 or 1.9, then we will get the same discount. :rolleyes:

I haven't checked the thread in the last few days. I bought this in Hyderabad, I can share the bill on PM, let me know if you still need it.

I haven't checked the thread in the last few days. I bought this in Hyderabad, I can share the bill on PM, let me know if you still need it.
thanks Raj22 will pm you, checked again with reliance outlet today here in pune, 1.45 is the best cost with soundbar they are giving, they are not providing without the soundbar

meanwhile just a quick info, checked with one of my electronics friend who was into tv sales dept with a famous retail couple of years back. he told me that there are couple reasons why this hike would have happened and when will the prices crash usually
- 8% duty has increased on all electronics and that has affected all the goods post new year.
- china market is literally shutdown now and production has decreased so demand of OLED might have increased the prices
when to buy tv's usually
- when production happens in for a brand in china, then the chinese holidays start around jan, by feb and march they return and start production of newer models or newer batch, so by feb or march all retailers start lashing there prices to sell of the old stock.
- Also financial year the showrooms will change demo pieces and sell the old ones cheaply, demos might even get more discount.
so according to him he suggested usually march or april is the best time get tvs.

I booked 65" LG C9 yesterday with one lac booking amount. After hard bargain the I could only get them to settle for 2.40 lacs including sound bar.
I just can't believe the FMs mentioning the price of C9 in other cities is close to 1.8 without sound bar and just over 2 lacs with sound bar. I was told that post 31st January the prices have increased by 6%.

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back