OLED TV's price/best quote thread

Hi, sorry if its a bit off topic. Does anybody else having issues with delivery of LG G2 65? Its out of stock currently. But I ordered on Diwali, 1 month back and they are still saying it will take like 10 days to deliver.
From where and which store did you order?

Ahmedabad, Vijay Sales. I ordered on Diwali day so more than a month. They are saying its out of stock currently so was wondering if anyone else was facing the same.
I bought it from Reliance Digital Gurgaon during Diwali time period, mine was delivered on time.

Guys Amazon is selling G2 55inch for 1.32 lakhs. Is it worth it?

Will it be genuine?

LG 139 cm (55 Inches) EVO Gallery Edition 4K Ultra HD Smart OLED TV OLED55G2PSA (Black) (2022 Model) https://amzn.eu/d/1oBoCq9

I prefer local dealers in bangalore who could give me good deal for lg c2 o g2 55 inches.

Guys Amazon is selling G2 55inch for 1.32 lakhs. Is it worth it?

Will it be genuine?

LG 139 cm (55 Inches) EVO Gallery Edition 4K Ultra HD Smart OLED TV OLED55G2PSA (Black) (2022 Model) https://amzn.eu/d/1oBoCq9

I prefer local dealers in bangalore who could give me good deal for lg c2 o g2 55 inches.
Bad seller ratings, also warranty is usually 1 year for online purchase, whereas 3 years for offline.

I'm getting lg c2 65 for 1.75lkh final.
Anybody buying lg c2 65 or g2 65 in Pune?
What is the lowest price offered and when?
Thank you
Should I wait for next sale maybe republic day?

I'm also waiting for republic day sale
I suggest that you wait. Global recession is looming around, there would be less and less buyers as time passes by and OEMs and Dealers already know this. So I am expecting that they will give discounts and push off the stock for republic day. Even I am shopping for 65X80K for my parents. I am also open to buy 2-3 year old X90 series or old gen LG or Samsung TVs if they are available for cheaper price. For how much can I get 65" X80K for ? Currently it is retailed at 1.04L. If anyone has any idea about the pricing please share. Thanks.

Republic Day Sale 2023 Vineet Malhotra

Actually the video starts at 7:00 mins. He is claiming that you are going to see mind bending prices on Republic Day Sale on Amazon and Flipkart.

Especially the discount on the A80K and he claims that you won't get that deal in any offline market or in the entire country.
yeah in the reply he suggested me to go for A80k instead of qn90b and c2 lets hope we get great deal on republic day sale

yeah in the reply he suggested me to go for A80k instead of qn90b and c2 lets hope we get great deal on republic day sale
But how can we trust him buddy ? Basically it's such a tall claim. I have experience (but not so much) buying TVs since 2020 be it for myself or for friends. In my experience I am not so comfortable buying heavy appliances online. Especially I am worried about what OLED TV they will send if I buy online and how the logistics will handle them. The amount of care they take in offline system is different from online, I am not saying that we shouldn't buy online but in my experience It's a hit or a miss.

Last edited:
But how can we trust him buddy ? Basically it's such a tall claim. I have experience (but not so much) buying TVs since 2020 be it for myself or for friends. In my experience I am not so comfortable buying heavy appliances online. Especially I am worried about what OLED TV they will send if I buy online and how the logistics will handle them. The amount of care they take in offline system is different from online, I am not saying that we shouldn't buy online but in my experience It's a hit or a miss.
yeah gonna first check vijay sales and croma see to that if they can match online price as they usually do cashback on icici and hdfc no issue for that as for amazon it will be sbi i don't have one or anyone i know has sbi credit card

yeah gonna first check vijay sales and croma see to that if they can match online price as they usually do cashback on icici and hdfc no issue for that as for amazon it will be sbi i don't have one or anyone i know has sbi credit card
For the record, I bought 65" X80K for 78.5K from RD, including all the cashbacks and discounts using SBI Credit Card. Offer is also available on ICICI CC (non Amazon pay cards). Now I want to see if Amazon can beat this price. It's not republic day or Pongal yet. I don't mind even if Amazon offers even cheaper price. I am already pretty happy with the price. Technically, I bought Sony 65" X80K for the current price of 65" Hisense U7H. I don't care whether hisense offers a free fire stick. VU 65" Masterpiece Glow is a joke @90k. Vu is an overhyped brand in India. I suggest buying 1-2 year old models from big brands instead.

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back