OLED TV's price/best quote thread

in Delhi today they offered 65G1 at 230000(cash back extra) . Infact they were taking booking for 65 G1 with one week delivery.
what's the price after cashback?

PS: The prices I have quoted are all after all cashbacks are priced in. And, yes delivery period is 10 to 15 days, after booking, which means "expected stocks". They are not expecting C1 anymore, hence they are not negotiating prices of C1 any further.

In Ahmedabad, today, we got a counter offer for LG G1 from Reliance Digital, which remains stuck at 2,07,500 price for LG C1 65 inch. They offered 2,05,000 for LG G1 65 inch. In effect, they are offering G1 for a price cheaper than that of C1, because they have limited units of C1.

------------------------------
2,07,500 for LG C1 65 inch
2,05,000 for LG G1 65 inch
Any idea about the price for 55" G1 ?

Available 77 Inch C8 - Company Display with all Accessories and Box in Mumbai. 3 Years Company warranty on full panel. I am not a Dealer btw.
Price is INR 3,80,000 all inclusive and you can also claim your GST and reduce this by around 82K. I have bought this myself and hence the dealer enquired if any one is interested as he has 1 more piece. 2018 Model. Made in Korea. I am on 9820190742 if any one is interested.

I bought 48" for 99k yesterday from Electronic Paradise Rohini, Delhi. It is supposed to get delivered today. What i would like to share with you all who are looking to buy one is that never hesitate to negotiate. Always visit different stores and make them know that you have fair idea of pricing. I am pretty sure I would have scored it for 97 as well but the Sales guy turned out to be a family friend so I was put in weird situation and had to make the purchase unwillingly :p

I bought 48" for 99k yesterday from Electronic Paradise Rohini, Delhi. It is supposed to get delivered today. What i would like to share with you all who are looking to buy one is that never hesitate to negotiate. Always visit different stores and make them know that you have fair idea of pricing. I am pretty sure I would have scored it for 97 as well but the Sales guy turned out to be a family friend so I was put in weird situation and had to make the purchase unwillingly :p
+1. Plus if they try to pressurise you by saying lies such as chip shortage prices are going to go up and their usual tosh, just say you are aware of all those things and yet you could get it at better prices elsewhere and just turn your back on them.

Any one got a good deal on LG G1 55" in Chennai?
So far, the prices quoted in Chennai is higher than everywhere.

In Ahmedabad, today, we got a counter offer for LG G1 from Reliance Digital, which remains stuck at 2,07,500 price for LG C1 65 inch. They offered 2,05,000 for LG G1 65 inch. In effect, they are offering G1 for a price cheaper than that of C1, because they have limited units of C1.

2,07,500 for LG C1 65 inch
2,05,000 for LG G1 65 inch
I told this price to a shop in tamilnadu , they are asking whether any official quote or bill copy can be provided , if so , he said he can negotiate below those price.

@rsklogin @hpdinesh @gbharani

Even I shared these prices to a Reliance Digital executive in Chennai but they said, they cant match these prices unfortunately :(

Even I shared these prices to a Reliance Digital executive in Chennai but they said, they cant match these prices unfortunately :(
if anyone who bought for that price can share a bill copy or PDF quote .. it would be very helpful for others to negotiate.

Once someone gives , @hpdinesh , i will ask Bharat ..

what he said is , if i can send a copy , he can either match or even go lower.

Reliance Digital in Delhi offered 65 g1(tv Only) for around 2.10 after all discounts, offers and cashbacks but dont have it in stock and would take booking for a deivery in 7 to 10 days

Reliance Digital in Delhi offered 65 g1(tv Only) for around 2.10 after all discounts, offers and cashbacks but dont have it in stock and would take booking for a deivery in 7 to 10 days
You mean additional discount was provided instead of giving free sound bar for 65 G1?

I told this price to a shop in tamilnadu , they are asking whether any official quote or bill copy can be provided , if so , he said he can negotiate below those price.

@rsklogin @hpdinesh @gbharani
if anyone who bought for that price can share a bill copy or PDF quote .. it would be very helpful for others to negotiate.

Once someone gives , @hpdinesh , i will ask Bharat ..

what he said is , if i can send a copy , he can either match or even go lower.
I think that is undue pressure from dealer's side. Nobody needs to show them anything.
They just need to tell the best price they can do. They are the ones under pressure to sell units, FMs can always walk away from such aggressive dealers.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back