Sony OLED A90J or QD EOLED A95K Launch in India

why anybody wanna buy a 97-inch OLED?for that size MicroLed would be the obvious choice for people who can afford it.yeah currently its expensive but with time cost will come down.

why anybody wanna buy a 97-inch OLED?for that size MicroLed would be the obvious choice for people who can afford it.yeah currently its expensive but with time cost will come down.
I would gladly start a new thread for 97"OLED Vs 97"Otherleds just for the sake of arguments and constructive course of action if I'm in market.
...if cost is only the criteria, then we all have to throw in Projectors in the mix too , for that size in question.

I would gladly start a new thread for 97"OLED Vs 97"Otherleds just for the sake of arguments and constructive course of action if I'm in market.
...if cost is only the criteria, then we all have to throw in Projectors in the mix too , for that size in question.
I tried starting one for a slightly different reason. Here is the link...

Post in thread 'Ultra short throw projectors vs 98" TV' https://www.hifivision.com/threads/ultra-short-throw-projectors-vs-98-tv.90721/post-1016087

You could use that as well.

I tried starting one for a slightly different reason. Here is the link...

Post in thread 'Ultra short throw projectors vs 98" TV' https://www.hifivision.com/threads/ultra-short-throw-projectors-vs-98-tv.90721/post-1016087

You could use that as well.
So, today's latest prices from VSP and Croma

VSP
-----
G2 = Rs.1,73,613 including Bajaj Finance CB
G2 = Rs.1,77,500 including CC CB

A95K = Rs.2,48,000 including CC CB

Croma

G2 = Rs.2,07,000 plus Rs.12.5k CB
A95K = Rs.2,50,000 including CC CB

VSP
-----

Croma

Are these for 55"?

VSP
-----

Croma

Bro , any price update from Reliance Deigital on Sony A95k (65inchr)

In Gurgaon, Cromas was sharing 179k for G2 in 15th august sale so i did not chk again but price must be lower now

Guys post price-related posts in OLED price thread as it will benefit more FMs.

Bro , any price update from Reliance Deigital on Sony A95k (65inchr)

In Gurgaon, Cromas was sharing 179k for G2 in 15th august sale so i did not chk again but price must be lower now
RD gave a price of Rs.2.35 lacs for G2 as a final price. All the above prices are for 65”

^thats great..

. Which RD is this...can u please give location and any idea if they deliver to Banglore? Thnx
Thane, GB Road RD. This price is on the higher side. Do you still want it to delivered at Bangalore location.

The courier charges will add another few thousand rupees.

Thane, GB Road RD. This price is on the higher side. Do you still want it to delivered at Bangalore location.

The courier charges will add another few thousand rupees.
Sorry i misread that as price of A95K which wud have been best yet at 2.35. Yup doesnt make any sense for G2. Anyway Thanks

slightly off the topic, but does anyone know if S95B will be launched anytime soon in India? It's costing $2,000 in the US....considering it is a QD-OLED this price is mind blowing...

I have a quick question about the warranty scene. The website says 3 yrs comprehensive warranty for the A95k. The Vijay Sales Invoice comes with a sticker that says 3yrs warranty as well. But there is an additional Sony warranty card that just says warranty valid for 1 yr if not stamped , should I get the stamp from Vijay Sales or not necessary ?

I have a quick question about the warranty scene. The website says 3 yrs comprehensive warranty for the A95k. The Vijay Sales Invoice comes with a sticker that says 3yrs warranty as well. But there is an additional Sony warranty card that just says warranty valid for 1 yr if not stamped , should I get the stamp from Vijay Sales or not necessary ?
Ask them if they could stamp it. Mostly the invoice copy is good for oem warranty but extended warranties are different. Where it is offered, they have to give u proof of additional warranty years.

slightly off the topic, but does anyone know if S95B will be launched anytime soon in India? It's costing $2,000 in the US....considering it is a QD-OLED this price is mind blowing...
S95B does not have Dolby vision plus they dim over time however hdr pops at first viewing. (This is what is the overall negative feedback is. For marathon viewing it gets really dim due to a faulty firmware update) plus the tizen over android and Sony XR AI processor vs Samsung's neural quantum processor is advantage XR.

Plus Samsung electronics have better margin selling their QLED mini LED TVs - their QN90B is their priority. However Samsung display division of the Samsung umbrella wants QD OLED to make big impact so that they can have QD OLED sold to many manufacturers. Samsung electronics are not giving much promotional activities due to internal tussle.

How much u got it for without cashback?

Plus Samsung electronics have better margin selling their QLED mini LED TVs - their QN90B is their priority. However Samsung display division of the Samsung umbrella wants QD OLED to make big impact so that they can have QD OLED sold to many manufacturers. Samsung electronics are not giving much promotional activities due to internal tussle.

True. Everywhere I go for demo and price checking, the sales guys are hell-bent on selling Samsung. They keep on explaining features for atleast 10-15 mins and also showcase how bad other brands like Sony and LG OLEDs are! :p

I think I too can now start selling Samsung TVs as I have almost by-hearted all those features by hearing them multiple times.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back