Sony OLED A90J or QD EOLED A95K Launch in India

What is your viwing distance for 77 and what do u watch primarily hd or full hd content or 4k
My viewing distance is 9 ft. Presently 65" Sony OLED, both HD and 4K. I find the size just about OK.
In shop I've tried both 77" OLED and 85" LED at that distance with 4K. 85" looked very good. But 83" OLEDs are too expensive, so I am thinking of 77" OLED. I'm in no hurry, won't mind seeing if 83" OLEDs become any cheaper.
At that size PJ seems to be default option. But mine is an all purpose room, setting up PJ is not easy, WAF will come in the way..

My viewing distance is 9 ft. Presently 65" Sony OLED, both HD and 4K. I find the size just about OK.
In shop I've tried both 77" OLED and 85" LED at that distance with 4K. 85" looked very good. But 83" OLEDs are too expensive, so I am thinking of 77" OLED. I'm in no hurry, won't mind seeing if 83" OLEDs become any cheaper.
At that size PJ seems to be default option. But mine is an all purpose room, setting up PJ is not easy, WAF will come in the way..
Dont you think 720p or 1080p content will look pixated for 77 from 9 feet or is it ok??

Or whats major difference in A80k Vs A95K
A80K is just your regular OLED with slightly brighter panel this year
A95K is QD-OLED - a radically new tech which goes way brighter than any regular OLED presumably coming closer to LCD-LED brightness

In my opinion same as their hesitation to launch A90J last year, the launch of both A95K-the QD-OLED and X95K the Mini-Led is highly doubtful or at least severely delayed in india. Somehow Sony is very hesitant to launch premium priced flagships in indian market

A80K is just your regular OLED with slightly brighter panel this year
A95K is QD-OLED - a radically new tech which goes way brighter than any regular OLED presumably coming closer to LCD-LED brightness

In my opinion same as their hesitation to launch A90J last year, the launch of both A95K-the QD-OLED and X95K the Mini-Led is highly doubtful or at least severely delayed in india. Somehow Sony is very hesitant to launch premium priced flagships in indian market
Even if they launch i think 65 inch a95k would be around 4 lakh

A95k Pre order launched in UK and Europe. with price tag of 3999 Euro
Waiting anxiously for Launch in India.

A95k Pre order launched in UK and Europe. with price tag of 3999 Euro
Waiting anxiously for Launch in India.
Price for 65"? I'd say on expected lines. Expect 20% markup in India and 30% discount in a year's time.
I hope 77" is also launched.

Price for 65"? I'd say on expected lines. Expect 20% markup in India and 30% discount in a year's time.
I hope 77" is also launched.
US UK price for A95k is inline with other Sony OLED and there is pressure from LG and Samsung as well to keep price in certain range as A95k is just start of QD OLED so next versions will be much better improvised. But ppl are waiting for A95k launch anxiously...

Is there any news of the new models launching in India? Any coming in the next 1 month? Looking to pick an OLED either this month or next.

MaSh

Is there any news of the new models launching in India? Any coming in the next 1 month? Looking to pick an OLED either this month or next.

MaSh
wait for dusshera. by then everything thats to be launched this year comes out in abundance and we get good discounts and zero cost emi

QD OLED TVs will take a year or two to come down in price. Mini LED with QLED LCD panels like QN90B might come down.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back