VU led-55k160gau

You are confusing things, this new VU 55 inch TV was launched less than a month ago and is different from the last years Edge-lit one. All the reports till now have been positive on this years new model.

And how is pennyful.in? Is it a legit website and do you have any experience with it? discount looks very good and i am also planning to buy this TV within one week.

Yeah - this is a bangalore based startup and I have been using it for more than a year...we get anywhere from 1 to 10% depending on the website and what we buy...any amount is welcome!

I bought a iphone 6S...so initially i used pennyful to logon to amazon to buy gift cards. then i again used pennyful to logon to amazon to use those gift cards to buy the iphone!!.....got some 4K+ for a 65K phone!!

what have you got to lose? you are not giving them ur credit card details...

plus once you get the money..they transfer it to your SB account..

U can use multiple gift cards for a single transaction? Gift cards r generally available at a discount of 5% on some occasions.

U can use multiple gift cards for a single transaction? Gift cards r generally available at a discount of 5% on some occasions.

Amazon at that time did..so i bought 6 of 10K each..maybe I used diff user ids.

but even otherwise just by logging on to pennyful you get 1-5% back..so when spending tens of thousands...enough money to buy some cables!

I am worried about three things about this model. Can existing owners of this model throw some light on these three things:
1. There is a hiss noise when speakers are connected to the audio out (3.5 mm)
2. Subtitles look small
3. How do SD changes channels look on this model? Is there a built in upscaler? If not then is there a need to buy external upscaler for SD content?

I am worried about three things about this model. Can existing owners of this model throw some light on these three things:
1. There is a hiss noise when speakers are connected to the audio out (3.5 mm)
2. Subtitles look small
3. How do SD changes channels look on this model? Is there a built in upscaler? If not then is there a need to buy external upscaler for SD content?

1.dont hav ht with aux input so cant comment.
2. subtitles looks to be normal size. not too small but not too big either.
3. hd content looks to be very good. dont know if theres any inbuilt upscaler.but sd channels looks to be very good to me.

Bought this VU 55 inch for 40.5k today from Flipkart after discounts+ SBI card offer, amazing price for a 55 inch LED.

Bought this VU 55 inch for 40.5k today from Flipkart after discounts+ SBI card offer, amazing price for a 55 inch LED.
Congratulations!

With all the positive comments I am too encouraged to go for it. Will be deciding in couple of weeks.

Great buy, I'm really enjoying this model with no back light issues. And I love it even more after that DIY work on the bezel.

Congratulations!

With all the positive comments I am too encouraged to go for it. Will be deciding in couple of weeks.

Thanks, After you have made a decision, don't forget to look for offers which are there every month on VU TV's and if you combine that with some card offer then this TV costs just 40.5k on Flipkart.

Great buy, I'm really enjoying this model with no back light issues. And I love it even more after that DIY work on the bezel.

Thanks, do keep updating this thread if you find any new thing or any new experiment with your set-up.

Can any of the owners share how many inches the tv comes out of wall when mounted.

Would like to know the distance between the outer-most plane of the TV and the wall to which it is mounted.

Thanks.

Hey guys....Got my new TV. Enjoying the experience so far...no issues with delivery or installation.
I was trying to caliberate it...but the tint settings are locked. Can anyone help me how to change the tint...I am finding the tone a little too pinkish for my like.

I am on the fence, price is very attractive.
Need a Big tv; dont know if 55 inch FULL HD or 50 inch UHD. i guess between 55 and 50 will not be much difference.
Price wise diff is ~8k i guess.

for smart tv i do have chromecast. is ultra so much better in pic quality than HD?
Hopefully SD channels are looking alright on both as that has been comments from few that HD channels look good but SD dont.

would love to also have a soundbar with wireless subwoofer.
thanks

I am on the fence, price is very attractive.
Need a Big tv; dont know if 55 inch FULL HD or 50 inch UHD. i guess between 55 and 50 will not be much difference.
Price wise diff is ~8k i guess.

for smart tv i do have chromecast. is ultra so much better in pic quality than HD?
Hopefully SD channels are looking alright on both as that has been comments from few that HD channels look good but SD dont.

would love to also have a soundbar with wireless subwoofer.
thanks

Go for 55FHD. In the long run, size will matter. Also 4k won't be much visible of 50 inch tv if you seat far.

flipkart is providing 40inch and 50 inch 4k iconinum at my pin code only 55 4k one, wired.
went to local shops like 10 nobody have it. now i am confused. suggest something max 50k.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back