Epad- Tablet

srinisundar

Hi,

I am in a look out for an Tablet ( 7 " or 10" ) Android based with 10.1 flash capable, mainly for playing games and browsing internet in wifi hot spots and in house and office.

Looking for somebody interested in Group buy for the same. Proposing below few items for you review. Members who own this or similar can tell your pros and cons for the same.

1) 7" - Wholesale New 7" epad VIA8650 Flash Player 10.1 MID Pad Android 2.2 OS Tablet PC

2) 10.2 " - Wholesale 10.2" SuperPad 3 II Android 2.2 Infortm X220 flytouch3 GPS WIFI Camera 3G 512MB 1GHz Flashplayer 10.1

regards

reju is havn one ...pls try to contact him
I saw a demo of 7 inch one ..frankly did not like build and output

late i bought 5 inch dell streak phone

Thanks Hemant..

Hope reju will put some inputs about his stuff here.

Looking to use exclusively of small games for myself and my kid and internet calls. Don't want to go for ipad/GTab due to high cost, don't know how much going to use it.

Pref buy from grey market ,ebay india or ebay us.
I find these chinese sites highly unreliable

BTW if someone comin from US - you may get Huwei tablet for US $ 200 , it takes sim and can be used as phone

Thanks hemant,

You will not believe, i have bought lot of items from china starting from $1 to $800 and never got cheated, have to look for reliable source who have good feedback in aliexpress and the money is safe, we will get a refund it the product is not delivered or wrong product. Aliexpress works like typical ebay style and have dispute resolution centre too. We can pay thru Paypal.:)

Just gone thru your Dell streak features and impressive.:)

But now not looking call features on the 7" tab..It is difficult to carry around anywhere if we want to use it for making local calls too.

Thanks Blasto,

Yep this is a good one and almost equal to Samsung Galaxy except few functions.

Anybody is in game for group buy:)

Thanks Blasto,

Yep this is a good one and almost equal to Samsung Galaxy except few functions.

Anybody is in game for group buy:)

On the downside,

Wifi reception is not good. In farther locations in the house, where my laptop picks up 2 bars, this picks up none.

Sound from the headphone is tinny. (But the inbuilt speaker is better than my laptop)

Heavier for a 7".

This one os quite famous in youtube, check out..
YouTube - ‪dropad‬‏

Blasto,

I saw the youtube and review and impressive for the spec.Before this i am into flytouch 3 review and that too looks good for the price. Thinking of going for an cheaper version first to get accommodate with those bulky ones. 10" flytouch 3 were available for $165 and get upgraded to 8GB + keyboard + case comes to $200. Also 7" normal tablet can be bought for $80 a single piece( can be bought for $60 if bought in bulk)

YouTube - ‪Flytouch 3 - Superpad 2 - User review - Android 2.2‬‏

YouTube - ‪Superpad Flytouch 3 Playing Angry Birds Game‬‏

Last edited:
You can go for 10.2" SuperPad II Flytouch 3 from eBay. Make sure that you are getting the original Superpad. Its pretty fast and display is very responsive (not as capacitive, but far better than normal resistive screens) and crisp especially for 1080p movies.

You can go for 10.2" SuperPad II Flytouch 3 from eBay. Make sure that you are getting the original Superpad. Its pretty fast and display is very responsive (not as capacitive, but far better than normal resistive screens) and crisp especially for 1080p movies.

Thanks Sajith for your suggestion.

If I decide on this, I will be getting it(superpad 3/flytouch 3) from china and could save couple of thousands with 8GB/keyboard + case with shipping for $200. It is from an reputed supplier with have more than 500 feedback and I have previous purchase with him.:) Here in ebay 4GB is running more than 11K.

you mean i can login to ebay.com with same ebay.in id and buy stuff, they will ship to india?how about shipping cost/ customs etc

you mean i can login to ebay.com with same ebay.in id and buy stuff, they will ship to india?how about shipping cost/ customs etc

Borg..Yes, u can ... Supplier in ebay.com who were currently ship to India were from china only. You have ebay protection too.
Sajith ::However for me it is different, i am procuring other stuffs thru aliexpress want to go with that.

Just for an example.. flytouch 3 from aliexpress with 4GB config available for $165 free shipping to India by UPS. You can negotiate with the supplier if you have good skills. Cannot in Ebay.

regards

Last edited:
Anybudy tried this....

Buy HCL ME TABLET AE7-A1 at Best Price in India - Also find Specifications, Photos, Features & Reviews

Processor

Low Power ARM 11, 800MHz Processor
Display

7 inches Resistive Touch Display; 800 x 480 pixel resolution
Memory

256MB (DDR II RAM) + NAND Flash 2GB (In-Built )+ Micro SD card for expandibility upto 8GB
GPS

Bult in high sensitivity GPS reciever
Connectivity

Wi-Fi Support 802.11 b/g

Blue tooth 2.0 + EDR

EVDO dongle USB Interface
Camera

0.3 MP (Front Facing)
Sensor

G Sensor (support rotation)
I/O Ports

SD/ MMC slot

USB2.0 Host

Power supply connector

Headphone & MIC: 3.5mm stereo jack & Internal MIC

Built in high quality speaker
Operating System

Android 2.2 (Froyo)
Battery

Built-in Li polymer rechargeable 2400mAH battery
Dimensions

205.4 x 110.92 x 14mm
Weight

400gm
Sales package contents

Tablet
Sleeve Cover
Headphone
Charger
Map My India Application

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back