Epad- Tablet

<snip>
Did you tried negotiating the vendor for the price? How much he is quoting.

No, I didn't. I don't have an account .with aliexpress. Do you think they'll come down on prices for say 2 each of 7 inch and 10 inch? its not a bulk order in my opinion....and yes...more bulkier the order is..closer the custom babu will get:D

Yes, this is the one looking for, negotiated with another vendor for $206 with case+keyboard + free DHL shipping

I am in game:D...you have an account with SBI? How do I transfer money to your account? or you have an alternate plan...first time doing a group buy...:eek:..and we cannot have different shipping addresses? correct?

first ,
Not to waste money on china so called tablets .. if you have to then go for max 5 -6k , personally for p2p downloads , they have poor web page rendering etc ..
the rosy picture given the images in sites is part of the story .

second ,

NEVER do bank transfer/western union to china sellers .. many frauds may run away after payment
paypal is safe , for other modes luck is the only factor

get a netbook in 12k , or bid for ipad etc . Recently ipad 3g was going for 289USd in ebay .
HCL has tablets in 10k in lets buy dot com

Last edited:
first ,
Not to waste money on china so called tablets .. if you have to then go for max 5 -6k , personally for p2p downloads , they have poor web page rendering etc ..
the rosy picture given the images in sites is part of the story .

second ,

NEVER do bank transfer/western union to china sellers .. many frauds may run away after payment
paypal is safe , for other modes luck is the only factor

get a netbook in 12k , or bid for ipad etc . Recently ipad 3g was going for 289USd in ebay .
HCL has tablets in 10k in lets buy dot com

Thanks Kaushik,

Yep I know transferring thru western union is not safe... Only paypal thru Aliexpress is safe.

Don't want to go for costly ipad and unlocking issue every time as like iPhone. Will buy later once it reached 10 to 15K in India or factory unlocked pads in that range. apps are expensive.

Looking for cheaper apps in Android one's which were also available in iphone. Going for a lower end and middle one and don't want to go for costly Chinese makes. It is easily seen they have clones of every product which is available and produced in china itself. For example flytouch 3 itself were manufactured by different Chinese manufactures as clones and released in market.

I am in game:D...you have an account with SBI? How do I transfer money to your account? or you have an alternate plan...first time doing a group buy...:eek:..and we cannot have different shipping addresses? correct?

Please finalize the model and let me know, will negotiate with the vendor for best price.

@srinisundar

attack of the clones is going on ,
i bought one iphone clone >clone .. dint charge for 12days , battery died

"watch youtube video of so called tablets from china,you will see hanging webpages , hard pressing
on buttons again and again , haha :) , friends also will laugh at you for carrying china goods"

@srinisundar

attack of the clones is going on ,
i bought one iphone clone >clone .. dint charge for 12days , battery died

"watch youtube video of so called tablets from china,you will see hanging webpages , hard pressing
on buttons again and again , haha :) , friends also will laugh at you for carrying china goods"

Yep, I know.. But we never learn a lesson from the so called Youtube:)

Why not :),,,have gone thru all, this is an old spec in present market, this can be bought only by an unknown guy about Tablet but fancy of buying online. Better spec with 3G capable is available for 5xxx in ebay in. But the same is available 3xxx( including shipping to india) in china.

eBay India: 7" Google Android Tablet Netbook PC aPad MID MP3 MP4 (item 150598278141 end time 29-May-2011 11:21:08 IST)

Last edited:
i will wait for demo videos from you guys .. some one has to take the steps .I have need to use these p2p dog and media converter .Will go for max 5k , question is how long these will last.

So called equivalent to Ipad/Epad, bought Android based 10" flytouch-III from china and installed custom rom which were developed by hardcore hackers and nicely working for last 1 month.. Good going.

Final landing cost for 8GB including customs is near about 10K with keyboard & case.. Ordered another few for members here and as of now going good.. Touch was not great like ipad and not bad like Galaxy. Every functions were working as advertised and market is flooded with games and application and good going upto this moment..

Will try to post video review or members can search in youtube and plenty are available.

Yayy..Congratulations Srini Sir,

Tim's ROM is really good and smooth. Also, you have 2 launchers, InfoTM and LauncherPro. I liked InfoTM but my father prefers LauncherPro for its simplicity. Rooting and flashing Android devices with custom ROM is really fun. I got Captivate from Kaushik and I've installed a new ROM called Mosaic V which has a futuristic look. Check it out here. It might be useful who has Captivate phone.

showcasemv.png

{2.3.4 ROM} Mosaic V {Team Phoenix}{6/29/2011} - xda-developers

Njoi the new ROM Srini Sir.

cheers!!
KVN

So called equivalent to Ipad/Epad, bought Android based 10" flytouch-III from china and installed custom rom which were developed by hardcore hackers and nicely working for last 1 month.. Good going.

Final landing cost for 8GB including customs is near about 10K with keyboard & case.. Ordered another few for members here and as of now going good.. Touch was not great like ipad and not bad like Galaxy. Every functions were working as advertised and market is flooded with games and application and good going upto this moment..

Will try to post video review or members can search in youtube and plenty are available.

Srini, first of all congrats for your purchase. Secondly, Is it possible to connect a USB DAC to it's USB port and use it as a media player. Also, does it support external hard disk connected through USB?
Interesting product anyways.

In Tim's ROM, on one of the home screens, you have a shortcut for script which will mount and unmount external HDDs and pen drives . This script can be found if googled and you can create your own shortcut to mount HDDs.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back