Epad- Tablet

Borg..Yes, u can ... Supplier in ebay.com who were currently ship to India were from china only. You have ebay protection too.
Sajith ::However for me it is different, i am procuring other stuffs thru aliexpress want to go with that.

Just for an example.. flytouch 3 from aliexpress with 4GB config available for $165 free shipping to India by UPS. You can negotiate with the supplier if you have good skills. Cannot in Ebay.

regards

Who told you that negotiations are not possible in eBay? I tried it for all my purchases and got offers either as freebies or discounts in both eBay.co.in and eBay.com

Who told you that negotiations are not possible in eBay? I tried it for all my purchases and got offers either as freebies or discounts in both eBay.co.in and eBay.com

Thanks for tips, I never tried this, since all are running auctions and end up paying the money on winning the bid. Very few items purchased on fixed price.:)

Which means I am in for group buy....

cheers!!
KVN

Hi,

Thanks for your interest, will seek at least 5 interest buyers to get an decent savings on product and shipping cost.

I believe it is very easy to handle by any age group.

I have got freebies too.. (In this case, a screen protector, capacitive stylus, more memory)
No discounts though..

Blasto,

I saw the youtube and review and impressive for the spec.Before this i am into flytouch 3 review and that too looks good for the price. Thinking of going for an cheaper version first to get accommodate with those bulky ones. 10" flytouch 3 were available for $165 and get upgraded to 8GB + keyboard + case comes to $200. Also 7" normal tablet can be bought for $80 a single piece( can be bought for $60 if bought in bulk)

YouTube - ‪Flytouch 3 - Superpad 2 - User review - Android 2.2‬‏

YouTube - ‪Superpad Flytouch 3 Playing Angry Birds Game‬‏

Capacitive screen is great for games.. Have experienced resistive touch earlier with mobiles and never liked it.. So made it a point to avoid it.. You may like though.. Dunno what is this flytouch however..

Get Android 2.2 or higher for the beautiful gallery for fotos and speed. 2.1 lacks both.. App store also has more apps.

Hi,

Thanks for your interest, will seek at least 5 interest buyers to get an decent savings on product and shipping cost.

I believe it is very easy to handle by any age group.

Looks like you have already ordered flytouch superpad3 on 19th May itself???

Looks like you have already ordered flytouch superpad3 on 19th May itself???

Yep, i placed order and cancelled it, due to last moment after ordering realized it was 4GB instead of 8GB standard supplied by others for the price of one for an flytouch 3...

Yep, i placed order and cancelled it, due to last moment after ordering realized it was 4GB instead of 8GB standard supplied by others for the price of one for an flytouch 3...

The inbuilt memory size can be increased to 8GB by changing the card (but need to open it). I believe it is a Class 6 SDHC card and google will help you in finding the procedure.

The inbuilt memory size can be increased to 8GB by changing the card (but need to open it). I believe it is a Class 6 SDHC card and google will help you in finding the procedure.

Sajith,

Is it cheaper to buy inbuilt or upgrade our self by buying in India ?

I am looking for 10 inch one....and I think I'll need leather case+keyboard....my father is more comfortable with keyboard...

I really liked this one...the tablet..the case..the keyboard....all look neat and fit..but 8 incher

Wholesale Android 2.2 OS Tablet pc 8 Inch with Freescale iMX515 Cortex A8 CPU +Flash Player 10+ 512M RAM+4gb HDD umpc

you??

This is having an high rating and faster too. Good choice. If size doesn't matter this is a good choice . Also with this processor there is an 9.8" model is there costing near about $300 with 8GB + case.

Buy tablet pc, capacitive tablert laptop, touch monitor computer, Android 2.2 9.7'' inch capacitive mulit touch screen Freescale A8 800mHz Tablet PC HD ePad UMPC Netbook WIFI 8GB HDD 1080P at Aliexpress.com

My plan is to buy one 7" & one 10".

Last edited:
Last edited:
Srini,

I guess we cannot club different SKUs into one order to avail discount. correct? the 300USD one is impressive but I want to wind up this below 10K INR including shipping. Are you fixed on the 2 models you've mentioned in your first post on this thread?

Cheers!!
KVN

Added Later:

Is this good? this one fits your requirements?

Last edited:
Srini,

I guess we cannot club different SKUs into one order to avail discount. correct? the 300USD one is impressive but I want to wind up this below 10K INR including shipping. Are you fixed on the 2 models you've mentioned in your first post on this thread?

Cheers!!
KVN

Yes, almost i am fixed on the models mentioned above. As u mentioned different SKU's in one order cannot be clubbed to avail discount. I got an PM from an member for interest for 7". More tablet in a case also will attract more customs duty but shipping cost is very less. One can escape from customs with marked as "Sample""less valued item""Gift"

Did you tried negotiating the vendor for the price? How much he is quoting.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back