Epad- Tablet

hi,

I got this Deal from Ebay.in to mail, the seller is from chennai. There are many tablets choose from them. I dont know which one is the best. My interest is anywhere from 7" to 10" tablets. Can anyone please give me sugestion which is god tablet to go for.

this is the link game mastr | eBay

Thanks

hi,

I got an tablet deal from an ebay.in and the seller is from chennai. I im interested in screen size anywhere from 7" to 10". Please suggest me a good tablet to go for. I read this thread and got confused which one to go. this the link of that ebay deal

game mastr | eBay

thanks

hi,

I got an tablet deal from an ebay.in and the seller is from chennai. I im interested in screen size anywhere from 7" to 10". Please suggest me a good tablet to go for. I read this thread and got confused which one to go. this the link of that ebay deal

game mastr | eBay

thanks

Go for for 10" flytouch and so called superpad 2 or 3.

Regards

Is the prices are ok to buy those tablets, im not aware those prices for the tablets from them. can you give some inputs regarding prices for those tablets.

thanks

No feedback ... reviews ..... on Olivepad?
Experts are requested to google the info available on their website and weigh its "value" @ 15K ..

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back