Fans of Television Series

Mirzapur ... Blown out from all corners ... what did I watch ... ..... Mirzapur has gone way beyond my expectations ..... Sacred Games was good very good no doubt, but Mirzapur is terror man!!! ... I actually felt the tension all over while watching Mirzapur ..... the shock value is very high. Yes Blood and Gore is too much at times, but the tone and feel of this kind of series justify it. I also thought it might be like any other crime drama and will try to copy Gangs of wasipur but I agree with @asliarun this very much holds to it own, It has it own style, dialogues ... it isn't even fair to compare it with GOW in any way ........... lastly the ending!!!!........... just pure terror .....I couldn't get the images out for hours, and when that happens I can say the direction, feel and mood of the series lived up to any top quality Hollywood TV gangster series..... 8/10 for this one

Border still remains the baap of all war movies. ng.

BORDER is crap, The most stupid movies I have seen on India war ... I seriously apologies to say like this ....please dont mind my comments, but that's actually how I felt when I saw border, and I am not comparing it with saving private Ryan, if anyone thinks that might be the reason I am dispising it ...... it's hilarious.... a technical abomination.........Sorry again ... :(

For me the top all time war movie that has been made in India has to be the super underrated Lakshay

Surprised to see nobody has talked about "The Resident" starring Bruce Greenwood, Manish Dayal, Matt Czuchry now into season 2. I binge watched season 1 just a few days back and I felt it is worth watching for its brisk pace and hard hitting presentation of the ills plaguing American health care system. It does so without being dark or preachy but at times corny though! Entertaining, exciting and intense but not medically accurate! Fills just a little of the void left by House MD.
Plot Synopsis:
The series revolves around the lives and actions of staff members at Chastain Park Memorial Hospital located in Atlanta, Georgia, primarily those of third-year resident internist, Conrad Hawkins; first-year medical intern, Devon Pravesh, who is assigned to Hawkins; as well as Nicolette "Nic" Nevin, a nurse practitioner and Hawkins' love interest. Exploring the inner workings of the characters' duties in emergency and hospital medicine, medical malpractice and deliberate violations of medical ethics are also examined, as well as the bureaucracy of the health care industry.

The Resident TV-14 | 1h | Drama | TV Series (2018– )

Watched 5 (out of a total of 8) episodes of Deep State Season 1 - a british Action/Drama TV series. Kept me hooked. I would have watched the remaining 3 but for a powercut! If you like international espionage crime thrillers then you are up for a treat.

Plot: A former spy is drawn into a covert intelligence war and global conspiracy to profit from the spread of chaos in the Middle East.
Just when you think the story line is slacking a bit, something unexpected happens to keep you engaged. 45 minutes per episode go fast! First few episodes jump around in time, (but labelled well) to give you a clarity on the back story.
Cons: Not in the same league as Homeland or 24! A major reason could be the acting and poor development of characters. Illogical actions of
some characters to give the story a different direction look contrived. Albeit all these, it is an engaging watch and a good time pass with its good photography and atmospheric locations!

Deep State TV-MA | 45min | Action, Drama | TV Series (2018– )

Watched 5 (out of a total of 8) episodes of Deep State Season 1 - a british Action/Drama TV series. Kept me hooked. I would have watched the remaining 3 but for a powercut! If you like international espionage crime thrillers then you are up for a treat.

Plot: A former spy is drawn into a covert intelligence war and global conspiracy to profit from the spread of chaos in the Middle East.
Just when you think the story line is slacking a bit, something unexpected happens to keep you engaged. 45 minutes per episode go fast! First few episodes jump around in time, (but labelled well) to give you a clarity on the back story.
Cons: Not in the same league as Homeland or 24! A major reason could be the acting and poor development of characters. Illogical actions of
some characters to give the story a different direction look contrived. Albeit all these, it is an engaging watch and a good time pass with its good photography and atmospheric locations!

Deep State TV-MA | 45min | Action, Drama | TV Series (2018– )
Is it better than Jack Ryan?

Mirzapur is a bit rushed in the end. I found sacred games to be better as compared to mirzapur.
Sacred Games is in a different league altogether. I found Mirzapur like an 'poor man's Wasseypur' . Apart form Pankaj Tripati's character, none of the others actually stood out. Overall performances and direction was amateurish.

BORDER is crap, The most stupid movies I have seen on India war ... I seriously apologies to say like this ....please dont mind my comments, but that's actually how I felt when I saw border, and I am not comparing it with saving private Ryan, if anyone thinks that might be the reason I am dispising it ...... it's hilarious.... a technical abomination.........Sorry again ... :(

For me the top all time war movie that has been made in India has to be the super underrated Lakshay
Completely agree with you on your opinion of Border:).

Watching Jean-claude jhonson (prime original, fire stick). Hilarious action comedy, the plot is somewhat like Hot Shots series but not bloopers. It's a must watch series. Jean Claude Van Damme as himself and a cover secret agent is awesome

Sacred Games is in a different league altogether. I found Mirzapur like an 'poor man's Wasseypur' . Apart form Pankaj Tripati's character, none of the others actually stood out. Overall performances and direction was amateurish.
Pankaj tripathi ali faizal both were good imo.

R

Restpectfully disagree ..... Mirzapur is gaining even more popularity than Sacred Games .....albit slowely ..... direction performances story every thing was top notch in both SG and Mirzapur, but for me the sense of tension was more in Mirzapur, plus the witty lines delivered in utmost funny manner made it a winner for me over SG. None the less each to its own.

Pankaj tripathi ali faizal both were good imo.

We needed a maffia lord much more ruthless than Pankaj, not questioning his capabilities but he seems not the best fit for the role.

Mirzapur is a bit rushed in the end. I found sacred games to be better as compared to mirzapur.

Agreed.

Well said "poor man's Wasseypur". I think creativity is missing, as in another small town underworld with some lover story, killing, terrifying threats, one or two item numbers, few politicians and policeman and what people these days seem to confuse for good dialogues ... A few raw slangs. Wasseypur's most powerful side apart from characters were it's dialogue.. "tumse na ho payega", "eee ka bawasir banaye ho, marne jaye Dilli to jata hai kalkatta", "Aaj mantriji nashte mein ka khaye hai", "isko Goli Laga hai, Apne AAP kaise letega, agar mar Gaya to",... All are epic and the list goes on... Note no slangs.. that's the beauty, use at the right moment.

GOT is the most awaited show of the year, no doubt. Planning to buy some GOT branded stuff for my kid as a memento, on HBO website its damn costly

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back