Fans of Television Series

Killing Eve :

About a killer and the MI5 team that tracks her . Stars Sandra Oh.
Have watched 3 episodes so far and they have been promising.

Killing Eve :

About a killer and the MI5 team that tracks her . Stars Sandra Oh.
Have watched 3 episodes so far and they have been promising.

Killing Eve is Good .. I didnt like the way it was ended much .... but over all it was a decent show ...

True detective season 3 ended, still catching up, once again another amazing story and story telling, this way of presenting something detective in nature is never seen or heard of easily, must watch

I am looking forward to the Indian series called Made in heaven on Amazon Prime. The trailer looked really good.
Did not appeal to me - into the fourth episode after having started over a month ago. Watched more episodes of House MD ('n'th rerun!) meanwhile!

I am looking forward to the Indian series called Made in heaven on Amazon Prime. The trailer looked really good.

I LOVED IT ... blew me if with the direction, acting but most of all writing .....impeccable .... ..hope you read my review above .... .. Its slow and pure high octane intense drama, and will only truly appeal to people who like real, grounded drama and emotions .... rest might find it boring ..... so its your call ....

HUMANS - Season 1 .... LOVED IT!. ..... a sci-fi drama .... with a premise nothing new but the presentation, the mystery was spot on. Can't give much of plot details, but the story revolves around 5 androids (called synth) who are more than just machine AIs and their survival. The show beautifully captures the eerie feeling and the atmosphere of around the synths, and then how the mystery peals off slowly in each episode is made really good. Season 1 ends with a satisfactory ending. Highly looking fw to season 2 and 3. This is available on HOOQ app FYI .... 7/10- for this one

Last edited:
Wayne - Season 1 .. Now since youtube premium launched in India, and was giving 3 months free, I quickly grabbed it. the first thing I did was to scroll through "youtube originals" to see what its worth for and after checking through some rating on IMDB. I started off with WAYNE .. and boy I was not disappointed.... It's wacky, funny violent and seriously one of kind tv show. Surely the premise is not exactly groundbreaking, but it was well made. The plot revolves around "a 16-year-old boy named Wayne, who has a heart of gold, cannot tolerate injustice and has a Dirty Harry kind of appeal and will. Sets out on a small two-stroke road bike from Boston to Florida with his new friend Del to get back the shit-hot 79' Trans-Am that was stolen from his father before he died" ..... and that trip is all the series is about. It has some very dry, dark humour, that might not appeal to everyone, but I loved it, violence is also direct, which is what I like about web series...... I enjoyed it a lot.....7/10 for this one as well

I LOVED IT ... blew me if with the direction, acting but most of all writing .....impeccable .... ..hope you read my review above .... .. Its slow and pure high octane intense drama, and will only truly appeal to people who like real, grounded drama and emotions .... rest might find it boring ..... so its your call ....

Absolutely agree with sam9s here. I was impressed by the layers they gave each character, especially Tara. Was not kicked about her acting though. If they had a stronger actor, she'd have blown this character wide open.

Started Delhi Crime. An absolutely must watch.

Just finished. Shobita Dhullipalla is just awesome. She's so pretty, but needs some work on the acting part. Throughout the series, her portrayal as Tara is sublime and she eases into the character. She for sure needs to loose that Miss India vibe and demeanor.

Last edited:
HUMANS - Complete 3 seasons ... Humans have surpassed all records of a better se02 than first and I was awestruck by lightning when I saw se02 ratings went down actually. Anyway, these are my reviews and who trust my reviews will trust me when I say, SE02 of Humans went all guns blazing. First, this show is not the typical sci-fi show that is usually associated with action, thrill or mystery. This again is Pure Drama, Intense. As I had mentioned in my Previous review, the story revolves around 5 androids (called synth) who are more than just machine AIs and their survival. But SE02, expands the potential exponentially, with so many multiple plot lines. Just the entire horizon of Humans expanded like leaps and bound. SE03 was no different and was a continuation of 02. The look and feel of the show is like the movie AI if anyone has seen, the level of emotions and drama, the show induces is remarkable. The ethical conundrum of a machine with feelings and emotions, real emotions ...... is dealt with class, and things like survival instincts, Survival of the fittest, are dealt with full maturity. Even though the show is Sci-fi don't judge it with technical accuracy (even though the way it's presented is very satisfactory) but the real crux of the show is, how the ethics and principals come to play if we have an android who can feel exactly like a human. The dilemma of accepting.... of choosing between our own kind or theirs....... or if we should even have a disparity as "two kinds" are some of the many aspects the show beautifully deals with. LOVED IT to the core ..... there is a huge jump from 7 to 8.5/10 for this one. .... No idea if a season 4 will be announced. The show is not yet cancelled as of now, so hoping they do announce a season 4. ..Don't miss it

PS : And oh I forgot to add its got a HUGE HUGE twist at the end that I did not see coming ... I mean not exactly the way it came

Last edited:
I love documentary series, BBC, and other series like Big Bang, Spartacus, and Walking Dead! The past months was quite busy for me which lessened my tv watching time, I hope to watch more series the coming months.

There’s a TV Series by Sundance called Rectify.
Available on torrents.
One of the best.

HBO series called The Wire. Available to stream on Hotstar.

Californication. Based on Charles Bukowski. Available to stream on Netflix.

Hanna | TV-MA | 1h | Action, Drama | TV Series (2019– )
Available on Amazon prime.

This serial has 8 episodes of about 50 mins each. It is broadly based on Hanna (2011) movie that starred Cate Blanchett in a negative role. If you have not seen the movie it does not matter, probably better too, as you wont compare the two!

Hanna, a genetically altered teenage girl raised in the forest and trained for battle by the gruff father figure Erik, goes out into the world to confront Marissa, the wicked witch-C.I.A. agent-evil stepmother who created her. Hanna (played by the young British actress Esme Creed-Miles) is less magical heroine and more 'angst filled' teenage super soldier. The heroes are less heroic and the baddies less monstrous, and their back stories are expanded in ways that make them more “complex” but no more interesting. The mysteries of Hanna’s past are explored in much greater detail, while the sense of mystery never quite takes hold. The writers have tried to mix action with emotion and they mix like oil and water. It leaves the question is Hanna the programmed assassin? Or innocent child of nature?

Worth a one time watch for some decent performances and action scenes.

+ 1 to Delhi Crime on Netflix. Also "The Crown" on Netflix is superlative. Very well made, brilliant acting and stupendous sets. The excellent music of Hans Zimmer keeps us captivated. I normally dont indulge in binge watching but here I am unable to stop myself.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back