Help me in budget 55 inch or 65 inch purchase

Just to update. Like the @srinath6 I also purchased TCL C8. Ownership review below.

Check out the body. Carbon copy. Oh! The have also used Full Array LED in specs, but just because it's full array, doesn't mean it has local dimming.

Vu is trash, but oh well, at least its cheaper than the big Asian brands. The problem is that they are charging almost 2x the retail price of US. 450-500$ would indeed get you basic FALD in US by Hisense.

Guys, what is the cheapest FALD 65 inch TV that I can buy today?.

I am not sure if TCL C8 is FALD but I understand that it seems to be a good TV.
The other budget 65inch options that I see are:
Vu premium,
Vu pixellight,
Panasonic GX750,
Mi 4A

The problem is TCL C8 is not available anywhere in Hyderabad. I checked with Reliance Digital, Bajaj Electronics etc.
I will continue to check if TCL C8 is available in any other store, meanwhile what are the other good options in budget range?.

I dont want to go for Sony, Samsung as they are 2-3 times expensive. My usage is very less. To watch movies via firestick.

Wait for 18 th this month .tcl launching few models and may be hisence will be in next month.their you will get FALD in cheap price.
The model you listed not having FALD.the only model i know is sony fx9500.

Guys, what is the cheapest FALD 65 inch TV that I can buy today?.

I am not sure if TCL C8 is FALD but I understand that it seems to be a good TV.
The other budget 65inch options that I see are:
Vu premium,
Vu pixellight,
Panasonic GX750,
Mi 4A

The problem is TCL C8 is not available anywhere in Hyderabad. I checked with Reliance Digital, Bajaj Electronics etc.
I will continue to check if TCL C8 is available in any other store, meanwhile what are the other good options in budget range?.

I dont want to go for Sony, Samsung as they are 2-3 times expensive. My usage is very less. To watch movies via firestick.

None of the TV that you have mentioned have FALD.

Wait for 18 th this month .tcl launching few models and may be hisence will be in next month.their you will get FALD in cheap price.
The model you listed not having FALD.the only model i know is sony fx9500.
TCL might launch only one FALD set -X915. And as per reports it only seems to be available in 75"

C815 is exactly enhanced version of C8.. with 50w onkyo audio + QLED in addition to C8... 20k extra in price..
I am looking at pre-ordering C715 50". The price is close to 55" C8. I did a comparison and its mixed. C715 is DLED QLED where as C8 is ELED but has micro dimming which C715 doesnt have and stuff like these. Any thoughts on which one to pick?

I have more faith in hisence.wait for 15 more days.besides that sony on 20,vu on 22 and onepluse on 2 is in line.

I saw this thread today. The premium one will definitely be beyond my budget.

sony on 20,vu on 22

Thanks, didn’t they launch few TVs a while back?

I am in market for 65in - lost over all the options. Sony X950 for 1.62, X800 for 1.14, Samsung Frame for 1.4 look to be my pick from premium brands and VU ultr4k, Mi4x, from economy brands. Highly disappointed with new launches from TCL. What’s the point of 8bit, 400nits QLED panel!

May wait for hisense, but don’t have lot of confidence in them as yet. Still figuring out what I want!

I have more faith in hisence.wait for 15 more days.besides that sony on 20,vu on 22 and onepluse on 2 is in line.
You mean to say Hi-sense will be launching at the beginning of next month? One Plus will only be launching 32 and 43 inch budget variants from what I have heard.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back