LG OLED CX55/65 Buying Group Thread (for all locations across India)

Why you buying now?the prices is going to drop upto 33%in few weeks.you may get 65 cx in 1.25l.in April.
haha, i don't see that happening over here.. Btw which oled you got finally? seeing your posts in Oled threads since 2019.

You got the C9 or Cx? I am upgrading my 55" B6 Oled this year to the C1 or the New 2021 Sony Oleds.

The CX is tempting but the C1 will surely be better & more durable panel from Burn in issues.

Cheers.

Did anyone get an after market wallmount for CX65 ? please share link if possible
If you had chosen table mount, then it will cost you ~3.5k to get an LG official wall mount. The price even includes the service charges for them coming and fixing the tv.

The reverse is slightly more expensive. The table stand costs ~8k all inclusive.

purchased 65CX today for 1.9L excluding card discount 7.5k with 3 years warranty from LG
Sorry if this is no the right place to ask this question

right now Apple tv 4k and android box are connected to Yamaha v583 receiver, as v583 has hdmi 2.0a, it does not support HDR10+ passthrough and limited to 4k@60Hz

If I use native tv apps or connect apple tv 4k and android box to tv and tv eArc to receiver, I will not get ATMOS/Tru HD, DTS:X/HD MA

Looks like ThenAudio SHARC eARC Audio Converter is the solution for avrs without eArc/HDMI 2.1 but it is not available here. is there any similar product available in India?

Sorry if this is no the right place to ask this question

right now Apple tv 4k and android box are connected to Yamaha v583 receiver, as v583 has hdmi 2.0a, it does not support HDR10+ passthrough and limited to 4k@60Hz

If I use native tv apps or connect apple tv 4k and android box to tv and tv eArc to receiver, I will not get ATMOS/Tru HD, DTS:X/HD MA

Looks like ThenAudio SHARC eARC Audio Converter is the solution for avrs without eArc/HDMI 2.1 but it is not available here. is there any similar product available in India?
Well as the earc feature present in the CX will not passthrough lossless audio (i.e. you will not get any DTS or DD Tru HD track) and is only limited to DD, DD+ or Dolby Atmos so the best way to go around it is to use a receiver that passes through the video to the TV untouched otherwise maybe need to use a HDMI splitter.

Well a separate thread is there for these questions for CX

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back