LG OLED CX55/65 Buying Group Thread (for all locations across India)

Hello people,

I’m looking for advice about purchasing the 55 inch C series OLED for OTT streaming and next Gen consoles. I’m interested in the LG OLED since I can connect both my consoles at the same time, however I’m not willing to spend a lot of money since I’ve already spent over a lakh on the consoles themselves.
I want to know if I would be able to find either 55 CX or C1 for 1.1 lakh in Delhi NCR anytime this year. I’m not looking for cash back inclusive offers since I’ll be paying entire amount upfront (Don’t have a credit card).

Thank you for your help!

Amazon has 65CX for ~1.96 with 10K coupon.. another 2K less with SBI CC. 55BX also has 10K coupon and this comes to ~1.1.

Why you buying now?the prices is going to drop upto 33%in few weeks.you may get 65 cx in 1.25l.in April.
It doesn't look like as we are already in April. Just talked to a LG store here in Bangalore, quoted around 2.30 + cash back on EMI for 65 inch model and c1 according to him will be delayed launched in India.

2.3L for a 65" CX? thats very high, got quoted 2L for the 65" in Mumbai without bargaining.
Yes I think he may further come down a bit if I hard pressed. On the other hand, selling around 1.91 on Flipkart with all discount added. Anyone who doesn't want to wait till Diwali, can try.

Forgot to mention the LG guy was talking about 25k worth insurance cover free of charge and 7 or 9 k worth 9 way swivel movement free of cost...

Yes I think he may further come down a bit if I hard pressed. On the other hand, selling around 1.91 on Flipkart with all discount added. Anyone who doesn't want to wait till Diwali, can try.

Forgot to mention the LG guy was talking about 25k worth insurance cover free of charge and 7 or 9 k worth 9 way swivel movement free of cost...
Mount is free with the TV. Afaik 3 years insurance is part of the package ever since diwali too. So he's probably just bullshitting.

Yes I believe. However if you watch below video at 4:40, you can see the cool feature of voice command without remote:

I have been using this feature regularly. I have even used it to change settings of TV. Infact I even got it to understand a particular Kamal Haasan movie and in a second was able to watch it in Amazon Prime.

I have been using this feature regularly. I have even used it to change settings of TV. Infact I even got it to understand a particular Kamal Haasan movie and in a second was able to watch it in Amazon Prime.
Great. I think this feature is not there in CX! You have GX?

Great. I think this feature is not there in CX! You have GX?
The one I am talking about is the voice command alone. With remote obviously. No CX only. GX cost 2.25 lakhs. CX, I got it for 1.9 lakhs. So obviously there's got to be some things better with the GX.

Are new buyers getting 2021 manufactured units for 2020 model? I was told July/ August 2020 is what available for LG CX or GX!

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back