LG OLED CX55/65 Buying Group Thread (for all locations across India)

C1/G1 has got a more refined sub-pixel structure and new Organic material for better brightness/longevity, no warder why they are charging a premium for that.

C1/G1 has got a more refined sub-pixel structure and new Organic material for better brightness/longevity, no warder why they are charging a premium for that.
Actually, the C1 is introduced at 20k lower than CX. CX 55" had a list price of 2.49 lakhs while C1 55" has 2.29 lakhs. You can expect it to go for cheaper than CX goes for with time.

Initial prices are for gouging the unsuspecting folks. Come Diwali, the same C1 55" will go for at most 1.2 lakhs and 65" at most 1.8 lakhs.

G1 has "evo" panel, C1 does not. What would be the price difference between C1 and G1? Any guesses/predictions?

Wow, the 65" Sony A80J is cheaper then the C1 at launch, guess Sony India has woken up? :D
Yes very evident the way they priced x90j and x85j, they are wide awake. But yes the pricing of Sony Oled this year seems better than yesteryears esp. for those who can afford.
On the Oled topic btw LG A1 65 seems to be launching at 1.89 couple days away on flipkart

Last edited:
C1 55 and 65 are already at 1.6L and 2.6L on girias website. You can expect further discounts on this price.
Not for me, I was trying to discuss about good pricing in general. I already have two TVs. Not too keen in accumulating more and more of them ;)

C1 55 and 65 are already at 1.6L and 2.6L on girias website. You can expect further discounts on this price.
This is more in line with expectations. During this Diwali, I absolutely expect the 55" (which I'll be buying) to drop below 1.2 lakhs and ~1 lakh with cashback and offers.

Hi all, I am waiting to buy An LG CX if its still around at Diwali. Any idea how much the 55inch might be around that time?

My max budget is 1.2l for a 55inch model. I'm certain the C1 won't come down that much during Diwali,seeing that's this year's model.
Gotcha, if C1 is available for around 1.4L during Diwali, then pull the trigger. From whatever I read, it's worth the extra 20K.

Edit:- typo

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back