Rythmik Subwoofer Owner’s Official thread

Firstly I'd like to apologize for the delay. Covid times have not been the best for me and hence I was away from these forums, but I'm hoping I can increase my activity soon.
Good what is ur room size ? Can u post the placement of your dual subs with a simple sketch.
It's a rectangular 23x13x9 room, windows on one side and gypsum sheet on the other side till about half and brick wall on the other half.
My subs are placed on each front corner and I sit about 14-15 feet from them. They gain a triple room mode and due to them being on the breadth of the room, with a little change of delay a day distance the bass reproduced has been shown in my posts earlier.
I am also considering Rythemic sub to buy. Probably considering 15" sub over dual 12" sub. My room size is 16*10 .
Or Would single 12" sub be sufficient ? . I am looking for deep bass.

I do not prefer to go for dual sub , as per my audition of dual subs before , i did not feel much difference . Only slight difference hearing sound both sides ..thats all. Otherwise single sub was sounding good. Also I need to spend double the amount for duals :) Instead i would prefer 15" sub which would go further deep ... Please suggest.
So I'd like to give a disclaimer where I heard the FVX12 and FV15 HP and I just found the FV15 HP would be too big for my room. The woofers pump out huge amount of low frequencies which travel very easily through the walls to you neighbors and eventually they will start complaining.
The concept of dual is very different to what you understood. Duals (or quads) are used to balance out subwoofers and not to increase the sound. Balancing means giving similar bas at multiple listening positions.
I do feel the FVX12 will be a decent buy and will be able to hit reference levels. If you go the FV15HP then you'll probably never drive them to their max limits, but the day you want to, you'll have plenty of headroom. Eventually it comes down to personal preferences and budget.
I know of people who've put 3 FV25 HP in a room smaller than mine. Their bass is berserk. While its good, I just found it too much for personal taste. I mean for 5-10 minutes its fun, after that its disorienting.

I believe Santosh from Bangalore was planning to sell three MiniDSP and UMIK. Not sure if he's started it and what models he has got, but I'd definitely give him a tinkle.

I do feel the FVX12 will be a decent buy and will be able to hit reference levels. If you go the FV15HP then you'll probably never drive them to their max limits, but the day you want to, you'll have plenty of headroom. Eventually it comes down to personal preferences and budget.
I know of people who've put 3 FV25 HP in a room smaller than mine. Their bass is berserk. While its good, I just found it too much for personal taste. I mean for 5-10 minutes its fun, after that its disorienting.
Thanks for the notes. Good that I have postponed my decision of buying Subwoofer last time because of this confusion .

So far i am running my setup without sub , and though some low notes are missing still like my setup. Now i could hear very clear vocals + very clear music for movies. For music listening also it's sounding nice. When i was using sub (rear ported) before - There was some kind of echo introduced with vocals + music . I think Its because of reflection from sub ports.

Now i am considering sealed sub over ported , but still need to check and decide. :)

Hi anyone please suggest me rhythmic subwoofer dealers in Bangalore or chennai.my room size is 18*18*9ft dedicated ht with acoustics done proly.which sub woofer do you recommend forme.
Currently I have dual velodyne eqmax 12"and velodyne 10" subwoofers.
Please inform me about the price of rhythmic subwoofers as I read lot of discussion about that

Hi anyone please suggest me rhythmic subwoofer dealers in Bangalore or chennai.my room size is 18*18*9ft dedicated ht with acoustics done proly.which sub woofer do you recommend forme.
Please inform me about the price of rhythmic subwoofers as I read lot of discussion about that
Santosh @prosonics u can reach to him @ 9900068654

Pls check the rythmic subwoofer group buy thread

Last edited:

Surroundswar(chennai) is also dealing with Rythmik and I purchased my sub from them. You can call Mr. Parthasrathy directly for price. If there is any group buy going on then that is the best place to buy your sub as you will get extra discount. For your room size, 15" (FV15hp) will be a good start and you can add 2nd one later on.

Hi all finally sealed deal for fv15hp sub with santhosh.thankas to all for giving me suggestions to help me choose.now will have to wait for 20-30 days to receive that,

Has anyone done a proper comparison of these subwoofers against comparably priced REL models in a stereo setup. Would love to hear about their notes on integration, speed, timing and detail in the bass regions. I know some of these are based on integration skills and quality of room but do chime in if you have spend some time doing comparisons.

Has anyone done a proper comparison of these subwoofers against comparably priced REL models in a stereo setup. Would love to hear about their notes on integration, speed, timing and detail in the bass regions. I know some of these are based on integration skills and quality of room but do chime in if you have spend some time doing comparisons.
Check out a channel called nemo propoganda reviews on youtube

Check out a channel called nemo propoganda reviews on youtube

I have seen that before. He essentially puts both REL and Rythmik in the same bucket. I was looking for a comparison. I am sure there are differences. REL does high level connections and Rythmik comes with servo.

I have seen that before. He essentially puts both REL and Rythmik in the same bucket. I was looking for a comparison. I am sure there are differences. REL does high level connections and Rythmik comes with servo.
He had a recent review of the F12SE with a comparison with a Rel. Best to comment on that with specific queries. Small channel so he's quite responsive

Hi I have Rel T9i and rhythmic f12se. If you are looking for comparison between these models. I can comment.
(I don't have DSP/mic )

I have auditioned Rythmik F12SE and REL HT 1508 recently. Though these both are not comparable but still my pick will be REL 1508 amongst these two. I felt the REL gave much better quality of bass as compared to Rythmik. The power which REL sub put down (Maybe because it is 15 incher) cannot be matched by Rythmik F12SE. Even in terms of build quality REL looked much superior to me

One area where Rythmik excelled was in its ability to dig lower. REL didn’t dig that deep surely but was effortless in mid bass region.
Cheers
Aman

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back