Samsung/Sony/Panasonic 2012 tv lineup,When?

Great!
I'll be getting GT50 delivered on Friday. Just let me know when they deliver it to you tomorrow.

congrats Arunonline & sandeepss make sure the beast is not defective (dead pixel, burn-in) when delivered.

thanks! yes, we need to check it up. The sales guy informed that the 3 yr warranty covers panel replacement in case of dead pixels, [not sure whether its true :)]

Super price on the 50GT50 :) I was told 1.20L for 50ST50 by the Panasonic brand store guy in Koramangala so that was obviously BS.

Now I wonder about the real cost of a 50ST50.

Super price on the 50GT50 :) I was told 1.20L for 50ST50 by the Panasonic brand store guy in Koramangala so that was obviously BS.

Now I wonder about the real cost of a 50ST50.

For ST series, 1.2L is the MRP. You'll be getting it around 1.03L [There is an approx price diff of 18k between the 50 inch GT & ST here]

I just inquired two three places in Pune at Panasonic brand shop but all are saying that there is no stock for 42ST50. I don't know why it is so late in Pune.

I just inquired two three places in Pune at Panasonic brand shop but all are saying that there is no stock for 42ST50. I don't know why it is so late in Pune.

panasonic import their products through chennai port so i assume dealers from south r the first one to get the stock. BTW the Mumbai brand shop r still clueless about the new launch.

Two questions here:
1. Why is the GTs MRP and street price more than the ST? Should not this be the other way around
2. Secondly, in one of the images I see a 47" LED in the background. Can you shed some more light on this model and appx. Price?

Thanks!

Two questions here:
1. Why is the GTs MRP and street price more than the ST? Should not this be the other way around
2. Secondly, in one of the images I see a 47" LED in the background. Can you shed some more light on this model and appx. Price?

Thanks!

Historically, feature/superiority wise, VT>GT>ST and so are the prices.

panasonic import their products through chennai port so i assume dealers from south r the first one to get the stock. BTW the Mumbai brand shop r still clueless about the new launch.

That might be the reason. Usually we get these new launches last in Trivandrum :eek:hyeah: The pricing is usually highest here though, so you could get it lesser than what I got, in other parts of the country like Pune, Mumbai, etc.

@vcash: yes, Panasonic 2012 LEDs also came but I asked him for the list of Plasma models only.

Did the billing and payment in the morning as I had purchased few other appliances also. Now waiting for the home delivery to reach.

That might be the reason. Usually we get these new launches last in Trivandrum :eek:hyeah: The pricing is usually highest here though, so you could get it lesser than what I got, in other parts of the country like Pune, Mumbai, etc.

@vcash: yes, Panasonic 2012 LEDs also came but I asked him for the list of Plasma models only.

Did the billing and payment in the morning as I had purchased few other appliances also. Now waiting for the home delivery to reach.

pls. post some more pics when the baby is home and give your impression about the black level. i own 50VT20 and a sammy LED i expect this year panny to be better in this regard

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back