Sony OLED A90J or QD EOLED A95K Launch in India

So I take it no 55" A95K for us in India? Weird.
For now it seems that way.also i read somewhere that there is a shortage of A95K tvs.May be that's why sony has launched only 65 inch.
Does the rate of sony tv fall more in republic day sale than diwali sale?? Or in feb-march?
Usually, prices remain higher or the same after Diwali.In Feb-march also they are similar.usually it starts dropping from June onwards but by that time we already have the next-gen tv.

That is why diwali is the best time to buy high-end tv.

Also 3.5L for A95K at launch is better than my estimation prices will go down only from now on till Diwali.By how much that's anybody guess.but it may go below 3L.around 2.8-3L during Diwali.

Coimbatore Vasanth and Co, Gave me a quote of 3.15 incld cashback. but they are also not expecting master series to drop more than this.

Nice. So that's already a 34% drop from MRP of 4.79L and not that bad a price for a Sony new tech 65" TV. I will still wait for Diwali and decide. If somehow this drops further to <3 or if Sony launches the 55" version also, that would be amazing.

If the price is under 3L during Diwali its a very good price, I was expecting the sale price will be more than 4L.

US price for 65" A95k is $4000, which is around 3.2 lakhs.This time Sony was not stupid about the pricing didn’t add any Sony tax. As per me for QD-OLED this is reasonable price. Eventually the price will come down once this tech gets older.

If the price is under 3L during Diwali its a very good price, I was expecting the sale price will be more than 4L.

US price for 65" A95k is $4000, which is around 3.2 lakhs.This time Sony was not stupid about the pricing didn’t add any Sony tax. As per me for QD-OLED this is reasonable price. Eventually the price will come down once this tech gets older.
And moreover Sony 65 inch OLEDs of the past never have gone below 2.4 lakhs while LG 65 OLEDs were available for just under 2 lakhs during Diwali. 65 A8H for instance was a bargain buy at 2.48 lakhs a year and 4 months back. Was sold at 2.84 l in non festive times. (For a WRGB panel). Sony's processor technology is the reason why it went for the premium rate over LG.

LG G2 65 inches offered a quote of 2.4lacs is it the best price for it ?

Down a further 10k from your previous quote of 2.5 a few days back? Maybe because of independence day sales? But I reckon the price might be even lower during Diwali. If you can wait, my guess would be it will go down till ~2.2L in Diwali.

Down a further 10k from your previous quote of 2.5 a few days back? Maybe because of independence day sales? But I reckon the price might be even lower during Diwali. If you can wait, my guess would be it will go down till ~2.2L in Diwali.
Guys I purchased Sony a95k for 3.01 lakhs incl cashback and LG G2 65 inch for 2.18 lacs in Croma. They gave the best deal so immediately pulled the trigger and I also purchased a sonos beam Gen 2 along with it. Thanks for all your help and suggestion for my purchase.

Guys I purchased Sony a95k for 3.01 lakhs incl cashback and LG G2 65 inch for 2.18 lacs in Croma. They gave the best deal so immediately pulled the trigger and I also purchased a sonos beam Gen 2 along with it. Thanks for all your help and suggestion for my purchase.
congrats. these are very good prices. where you got this deal.i mean which city

I am sorry to say but these prices look to good to be true.LG G2 is 2900 USD around 2.3L+ taxes in best buy and sony A95K is for 4000 USD around 3.17L+taxes.how come we are getting cheaper than the USA?

even croma online is showing 3.3L for G2 65.how can you got is for 1.15 L cheaper than online.i have also got a quote of 3.3L for 65G2 (negotiable) offline in Pune.I don't see prices dropping so much so early.

Can other FMs share what prices they are getting?

Congratulations! That's an amazing price! Do let us know your impressions (especially the differences between A95K and G2 and if A95K is worth the difference in price).
Also, which city did you buy these in?

Congrats

Can you give full details about cashback for a95k? TIA

I am sorry to say but these prices look to good to be true.LG G2 is 2900 USD around 2.3L+ taxes in best buy and sony A95K is for 4000 USD around 3.17L+taxes.how come we are getting cheaper than the USA?

even croma online is showing 3.3L for G2 65.how can you got is for 1.15 L cheaper than online.i have also got a quote of 3.3L for 65G2 (negotiable) offline in Pune.I don't see prices dropping so much so early.

Can other FMs share what prices they are getting?
I got in coimbatore, Please go directly and enquire with them there is a independence day sale going on as well. he initally quoted 2.29 and he dropped to 2.18.

When does sony diwali sale start in india? Any idea anyone? And how much days it lasts for offers??

Early October is my guess. From Dussehra onwards so 5th October till end of the month. Sales definitely peak around dhanteras though, so 22nd October this year.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back