Sony OLED A90J or QD EOLED A95K Launch in India

Hi All. Posting here after a long time. I am from Thane/Mumbai and looking for the A95K (65 inch) or the LG C2/G2 (65 inch again). Any other members from Thane/Mumbai interested, then we can form a group for bulk purchase.

The A95K price looks mouthwatering. If we can get a price around Rs.2.50 lacs, then that would be an awesome deal. Saw somone post this price as a target price. The price has already come down below 3 lacs.

Hi All. Posting here after a long time. I am from Thane/Mumbai and looking for the A95K (65 inch) or the LG C2/G2 (65 inch again). Any other members from Thane/Mumbai interested, then we can form a group for bulk purchase.

The A95K price looks mouthwatering. If we can get a price around Rs.2.50 lacs, then that would be an awesome deal. Saw somone post this price as a target price. The price has already come down below 3 lacs.
I am interested to be part of this group buy for Sony A95K (65 inch).

What is price thesedays??

What is price thesedays??
I think someone has posted a price of 2.87 ish if I am not mistaken…Sony is already advertising 3.15 officially on their website…so definitely a good chance of negotiation

Noida Prices

A95k for 2.60L after cashback + 12 Months NCE
A80J 77 inches for 4.65L after cashback + 12 months NCE

Does anyone has a better price on A80J 77 inches? Im in the market for the same but dont want to shell out more than 4L excluding Cashback & NCE offers.

If Anyone wants i can share the number of the store rep

Noida Prices

Does anyone has a better price on A80J 77 inches? Im in the market for the same but dont want to shell out more than 4L excluding Cashback & NCE offers.

Kindly share number and what is price of a95k without cashbacks??

Kindly share number and what is price of a95k without cashbacks??
Anyone interested for the C2? There is hardly any difference on the specs between C2 amd G2. Still not able to make up my mind between the three models. C2, G2 and A95K

Anyone interested for the C2? There is hardly any difference on the specs between C2 amd G2. Still not able to make up my mind between the three models. C2, G2 and A95K
I’m also coming around to the C2. I’ve realized since I shift often, I shouldn’t go bigger than a 55” and preferably get one which can be fit on a stand.

Unfortunately the G2’s stand sucks and the A95K isn’t available in the 55” size, so C2 sounds like the obvious choice.

I’m going to audition them soon.

IMO, this is what my selection criteria is:

If you need a 55”:
C2 and G2 are the options. A80K is overpriced.

You get C2 if you want table mount, G2 if you want wall mount.

If you need a 65”:
C2, G2 and A95k are the options.

If you need a table mount, go for C2 on a budget or if you are gonna game, A95k otherwise (better PQ)

If you need a wall mount, go for the G2 unless you really need the A95K colours. C2 isn’t that much cheaper than G2 so doesn’t make sense

I’m also coming around to the C2. I’ve realized since I shift often, I shouldn’t go bigger than a 55” and preferably get one which can be fit on a stand.

Unfortunately the G2’s stand sucks and the A95K isn’t available in the 55” size, so C2 sounds like the obvious choice.

I’m going to audition them soon.

IMO, this is what my selection criteria is:

If you need a 55”:
C2 and G2 are the options. A80K is overpriced.

You get C2 if you want table mount, G2 if you want wall mount.

If you need a 65”:
C2, G2 and A95k are the options.

If you need a table mount, go for C2 on a budget or if you are gonna game, A95k otherwise (better PQ)

If you need a wall mount, go for the G2 unless you really need the A95K colours. C2 isn’t that much cheaper than G2 so doesn’t make sense
Correct. I am absolutely looking only for 65” as I currently have a 50” 4K LED from LG so moving from 50” to 55” won’t make much difference.

Mounting will also be 100% wall mount. No stand.

But still the question remains open whether to go with A95K, C2 or G2. 😀😀

Correct. I am absolutely looking only for 65” as I currently have a 50” 4K LED from LG so moving from 50” to 55” won’t make much difference.

Mounting will also be 100% wall mount. No stand.

But still the question remains open whether to go with A95K, C2 or G2. 😀😀
I currently have a 55” FALD and even then I’m considering a 55” TV. Even at the same size, an OLED will be a massive step up in quality.

For a wall mount and 65”, I’d say it’s an easy choice.

The price difference between the C2 and G2 isn’t much and the G2 has better PQ as well. I don’t think you should consider the C2

If you’re gonna game on it even a little bit: G2

If you care about value for money: G2

If you care about how it looks wall mounted: G2

Otherwise: A95K

Noida Prices

I am getting A95K 65 inch for 2.5L at vijay sales. Going to finalise tommorrow.

Noida Prices

Price is for A80K 2022 Model

Location? Which city and which showroom I mean. Thank you.
Delhi/NCR has these prices for now. Also price will further drop down by diwali.

If possible. Try to wait out a few more days. Im in the market for A80K 77 inches and im sure ill bag it for 4L + 25k Cashback + min 25k in NCE discount before diwali.
Maybe one of us could also try for a group order. Im game if others are

This is most epic news of this season yet. Now the real game begins anything below 2.5L for Bulk buy A95K the TV of the year becomes the deal of the year then

Please tell the seller location and let everyone interested pitch in for bulk discount of this benchmark TV of the year

I currently have a 55” FALD and even then I’m considering a 55” TV. Even at the same size, an OLED will be a massive step up in quality.

For a wall mount and 65”, I’d say it’s an easy choice.

The price difference between the C2 and G2 isn’t much and the G2 has better PQ as well. I don’t think you should consider the C2

If you’re gonna game on it even a little bit: G2

If you care about value for money: G2

If you care about how it looks wall mounted: G2

Otherwise: A95K
No games for me. It will be movies (content will be from my bluray player and OTT apps and Tata play TV with some HD channels and some times youtube as well)

So looks like G2 is the way forward…let’s se if I can visit the stores in the next few days and get a price.

Delhi/NCR has these prices for now. Also price will further drop down by diwali.

If possible. Try to wait out a few more days. Im in the market for A80K 77 inches and im sure ill bag it for 4L + 25k Cashback + min 25k in NCE discount before diwali.
Maybe one of us could also try for a group order. Im game if others are
Interesting I am also looking at A80K 77" in Hyderabad. I have time till December to finalise. But most of the deals seem to be this month only.

We picked a A80J 77" for 4.08L last Oct after all discounts and cash backs.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back