Which budget Receiver

Need help selecting a budget 5.1 receiver. The receivers I could shortlist in no particular order are

Standby Pass through would be a good feature to have. Saw it in action on Denon X500, not sure about others having it.

Usage is a mix of BR movies, Music and HD TV channels.

MaSh

Which budget receiver has 'standby pass through' feature?

For my use, would like this feature very much, as it is a hassle to switch back and forth between STB n AVR.

Which budget receiver has 'standby pass through' feature?

For my use, would like this feature very much, as it is a hassle to switch back and forth between STB n AVR.

I saw this at work on Denon x500, Marantz 1403 and my Marantz 1504. Pioneer 524k also has it I think, but I could not find this receiver to try out anywhere in Bangalore.

Its a brilliant feature and is on my Must Have feature. The only issue I see is having to switch between Stereo and Multi Channel in the set top box. Apart from this, the handshake is seamless between audio from receiver to TV and vice versa.

I saw this at work on Denon x500, Marantz 1403 and my Marantz 1504. Pioneer 524k also has it I think, but I could not find this receiver to try out anywhere in Bangalore.

Its a brilliant feature and is on my Must Have feature. The only issue I see is having to switch between Stereo and Multi Channel in the set top box. Apart from this, the handshake is seamless between audio from receiver to TV and vice versa.

How about onkyo S3700? The onkyo website says 'Hybrid Standby Function (HDMI Passthrough Only)'. Does that mean, when in standby it passes the signals without modification from STB to TV?

How about onkyo S3700? The onkyo website says 'Hybrid Standby Function (HDMI Passthrough Only)'. Does that mean, when in standby it passes the signals without modification from STB to TV?

Yes, I would believe so, it would.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back