Chennai hfv meet- 29th january 2012

Hi Srinivasan,

Good move.I will keep myself updated about the date of the meet and will attend it for sure.

All the best.
sri

Welcome Sir,

Any additions in your gear ? May be I will drop in sometime this week to your house with prior intimation.:)

Members as of now confirmed::

1) Musicmaya
2) Captain Rajesh
3) srinisundar
4) Matbhuvi
5) Kaptan
6) Murali_n
7) beep
8) Thad E Ginathom
9) Sub
10) Vijay KD
11) Madbullram
12) Sound of Music
13) chid
14) mikehcm
15) Niki
16) gannyboy
17) sabarirjpm
18) Venkatcr
19) Srikarkav
20) Pbr
21) ganapsin
22) Metalmickey
23) Krish82

Last edited:
yes I can bring it.. Will add it to my kits list.

Regards

Harish...don't even bother to rope in SBT for comparison or testing purposes:eek:hyeah:. Yes, for checking out features and some exposure to new entrants to HFV world, its one helluva gadget.

JMT
Kevian

Hi Guys,
Will love to join you guys. Can you let me know if the venue is it finalized, also is it whole day meet? Have a 4 month old daughter at home so bit difficult to make it if too far. I will also try to pull in Sam another member in this forum.

Hi Guys,
Will love to join you guys. Can you let me know if the venue is it finalized, also is it whole day meet? Have a 4 month old daughter at home so bit difficult to make it if too far. I will also try to pull in Sam another member in this forum.

Hi Krish82,

It will be an full day meet starting around 10 to 4Pm or 5 PM. You will feel at the end still you could spend more time on testing and hearing the gears.

Priority is Family, try to make some arrangements and take part and enjoy the meet.

Regards

Dear friends,

I would like to meet our friends after more than a year.You can count me in.A suggestion:-We may try to conclude the session within 3-4 hours.

Thanking you,
With regards,

pksnathan

Hi Krish82,

It will be an full day meet starting around 10 to 4Pm or 5 PM. You will feel at the end still you could spend more time on testing and hearing the gears.

Last time, the focus was on stereo in the morning and home theatre in the afternoon. Thus, people with interest in only one did not have to spend the whole day. I suggest we follow the same plan this time.

Last time, the focus was on stereo in the morning and home theatre in the afternoon. Thus, people with interest in only one did not have to spend the whole day. I suggest we follow the same plan this time.

I dont think anybody will be interested in video session including myself, since i have reached the end and lost interest too. May be on members suggestion we can do an video session if there were sufficient interest. Also it is members interest to stay long time or they want to wrap it quickly.

Regards

Hi friends,

Count me also.As srini's said,Last time no one interested in video session.He put more effort to get his projector and screen but very few people shows interest in video session.We need more time to spend on audio so my suggestion is to only concentrate audio if more people have interest in video we will do in seperate.Like predfine the system we should decide the what are the audio cds(may be what song) going to use and what order then only the member can hear the song in their system and they can understand the difference in the other system this is my suggestion.we can select some tracks using member interese and finalize the songs.

Members as of now confirmed::

1) Musicmaya
2) Captain Rajesh
3) srinisundar
4) Matbhuvi
5) Kaptan
6) Murali_n
7) beep
8) Thad E Ginathom
9) Sub
10) Vijay KD
11) Madbullram
12) Sound of Music
13) chid
14) mikehcm
15) Niki
16) gannyboy
17) sabarirjpm
18) Venkatcr
19) Srikarkav
20) Pbr
21) ganapsin
22) Metalmick
23) Krish82
24) Pksnathan
25) Mohamednasser

Last edited:
Guys,

Looks like there are only participants... Please pour in your suggestion regarding the agenda and venue:):):)

Please go thru the google sheet in "Captrajesh" thread and fill it up... Also do not forget to PM your mobile no. to "Captrajesh..

Captrajesh : Please confirm the above and can we meet this week to discuss further:)

Guyz.....pls mention the equipment gadget you will be able to bring to venue...

SRINI:CAPT, we should meet this week to discuss further and streamline things

this sunday will not be possible for me to meet, as i am having my school Re-Union after 22 yrs, going to meet my school mates....

Enjoy the Re-Union and hope it will be an memorable one:)

We can meet on Saturday if ok for both.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back