20 Sid Trehan
21 technobhatt
22 hopefloats (Please confirm)
23 nicenicenicee
24 ajay124
25 ANM
26 Dr Garg
27 Ashish from Lakozy
28 Gagan from Snop Shop & nephew (Will drop in for a short while)
29 Sahil Chowdhry (friend of mine)
30 Shabad Singh (friend of mine)

Last edited:
hmm - those interested in thiels would need to drop in at my house. They are floor standers and difficult to carry them around.

hmm - those interested in thiels would need to drop in at my house. They are floor standers and difficult to carry them around.

I will if you can kindly give me an appointment. Been targeting a Thiel for last few years. But never got an opportunity to try them with my amps. So it hasn't happened yet.

What are you driving them with?

Already touched 30 participants. .. WOW .

Have a blast guys .

and +1 to corElement for taking the initiative

Cheers

Hi,

Since you're having trouble rounding up a full range speaker system, I'll bring my Horn Grande speakers to the meet. That, with the GM70 SET amp will be a good alternate system to listen to. Now, to arrange for some transportation ....!

Regards,
Viren

Would love to be there but my wife is planning a holiday around the same date....will be able to confirm towards the end of the month...
But great job...it has been some time since we met.....

Hi,

Since you're having trouble rounding up a full range speaker system, I'll bring my Horn Grande speakers to the meet. That, with the GM70 SET amp will be a good alternate system to listen to. Now, to arrange for some transportation ....!

Regards,
Viren

Holy cow! Now we're talking!

attachment.php

That's some serious transportation!
I have a feeling a maruti omni might do the trick! Might need some assistance from an FM living nearby though.

Last edited:
hmmmm .... in that case, I would make a serious attempt to get the Krell 400xi, 'IF' am able to attend the show. Why 'IF', since a lotta order finalizations are due to be closed during that time. Logistics and loosely-suspended copper coils in the speaker insides making it near impossible to bring in the Krypton TL FS, though.

I shot amitnoida to come along with his ushers! I hope panditji can make it with his harbeth. It would make for a killer bookshelf speaker shootout!

Last edited:
I have monitor audio floor stander BR5. Recently I bought amp from emotiva X-A100

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi,

Regards,
Viren

Virenji, the participants will have a marvellous opportunity to hear 100db speaker with horn. They are so non-fatiguing. My Leben could have been paired with your speaker. But this time, I will not be able to come as my son is coming from Bangalore on 12th Jan evening and 13th Jan is booked for him.

Please add my name in the list, time flies the last meet was in Aug 2010 iirc. Would really like to experience an analogue setup and listen to Viren Sir's Full range horn speakers.

Sent from my FIH-FBO using Tapatalk 2

Cant believe meet is on 13 Jan. Its my birthday.

I am new to this forum so do not know many people yet.

Thanks for taking the initiative for the meet.

I am not one of a few fortunate who can spend 50-60k on an audio system but a big DIY fan and an inventor.

So please tell me can I bring in an audio equipment that might not be high end but ones own invention? Will there be enough space to accommodate a single bed?

I can also bring along my projector (again not a high end one) if anyone would be interested in videos. Request someone to bring a laptop with 3g dongle.

Awaiting your confirmation Mr. Corelement!

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back