LM audio, DRIVERS for DIY speakers

mekr

Hi everybody, interested in clones of WE Field coil speakers being made by LM Audio china,for DIY speakers.
These are being marketed by my friend Suraja of indonesia,if interested kindly PM ,or i can put the contact details of Suraja on the hifivision.
Thanks
MEKR

Are these directly driven by AC or it needs some form of DC power? Also, are they for open baffles or horns or normal boxed speakers?

These Field coil drivers are available with DC power supply which you should inquire with the seller,to be bought as a package or otherwise this power supply can be sourced as custom made from various tube amplifier designers around the globe, one of them is jeffrey jackson,USA and Thomas mayer from germany, but sourcing from outside will work out to be very expensive and it is better to source the same from speaker supplier.
For instance Lowther USA for their field coil drivers had recommended me to buy a HP laptop power supply as alternate cheaper option which could have been sourced locally in India also,and also conveniently available off the shelf.

While requesting for purchase,better you mention your plans whether you want to use them in Open Baffle or boxed enclosure,so if the manufacturer as different models for different implementation ,he will suggest accordingly

Cheers

Last edited:
The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back