ONKYO HT-S3300 - Group Buy

Hi jsanand, I am still waiting for my car to come from the service center, hence mobility is impaired for a while. How're you doing? I watched Dark Knight BD Rip (8GB MKV) on my BOSE II and they sounded nice and crisp, loud enough for a pair.

I should be finalizing on the 3300 shortly.

I am still waiting for my car to come from the service center, hence mobility is impaired for a while. How're

I am in GGN till Sunday. Let me know if you need help on mobility part in picking up the set. Hope it is 3400 and not 3300 as the final target. If you want we can check how it performs with Polk Tsi 300 as fronts. Send a PM to vashishta.sushant.

@anand, Are you suggesting that I 'not' use the fronts that come with the 3300/ 3400 and instead use the polk?
Can you check up with the dealer whats the price for 3400, with the same deal, i.e. pick up from Ghitorni. And also if there's any dip in the price of 3300?

I'll hopefully be getting the car tomorrow. And hence the demos will follow up after that.

any guys from bangalore still interested in group buy, if so, we can team up..also can anyone PM me the best place to buy 3400 in bangalore..

Hi,

My Home Theater setup has follwing devices connected through HDMI v1.3.
1. Onkyo HTS 3300
2. LG LF 20 Full HD LCD panel
3. LD Blu-ray player DB550.

When these three devices are connected by HDMI cable and I'm playing musics from the BD player as soon as I switch off the TV the BD player is also getting shutdown automatically.

I tried to change HDMI control in my AVR to Off and have set HDMI power control to off. Surprisingly now I'm facing the auto shutdown issue of BD player when tv is switched off SOMETIME but not ALWAYS !!!

Has anyone else encountered the similar issue with Onkyo 3300? I contacted the Onkyo guys in Kolkata. They said its the property of HDMI you can't change it. But then I think we should call it a diffect of the product but can't believe that such a well accepted technology can have this bug.

Thanks in advance,
Abhisek

Heard Onkyo has had a lot of issues this year with overheating etc. Is this a good buy.? How would you rate the 5400?

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back