ONKYO HT-S3300 - Group Buy

Another interested buyer of Onkyon HT-3300 (B) from Gurgaon.
But as L33TWiZaRd and waveking mentioned, I will be checking out AV Zone for a better Demo and a deal as well.

Hi Guys,

This is what we all have been waiting for - The deal as I was discussing is frozen for Onkyo HTS 3300 for Rs 20K (price is for minimum 10pcs) with Individual Bill & Warranty. The package will include the Standard Accessories as mentioned on the package or as mentioned by the dealer/distributor (Generally Speaker Cables).

Installation will be provided in all major cities (obviously within city limits). Transportation to places other than major cities will be charged extra alternatively the members can arrange to install it by themselves.

Now for the payment details : Company will be taking cheques and DD's for cities other than Mumbai. The cheque/DD will be in the name of the company. But will have to be presented together for the group buy. Hence, we can have any of our members in Mumbai collect the same and present it to the company.

Deliveries will start on realisation of the cheques/DD's.

Installation will include start up, demo & caliberation of the set/Home Theatre at your premises. Drilling of holes and concealed wiring will have to be done by the members themselves as is the norm.

So guys now kindly let me have the final count of members for the purchase; along with their detailed address and pincode, so as to ascertain if the company can themselves deliver it or not.

If this group buy succeeds, Car could be next on our agenda (hope ain't dreaming big).

Nikhil

Is This group buy still on. might be intrested.

ditto on the above post.
I am getting a price of 22.5K in New Delhi without any accessories but with Installation. If any one is interested in a group buy, let me know and I will talk to the dealer once again for any more discounts if possible.

Hey Guys, Did you get your Group Purchase ?

We can start a second batch of interested guys, I'm interested

Mazher 9819600106

I can help facilitate a Group buy, but I guess it would be only for the Delhi/ NCR users. Am not sure about the shipment to other cities.
you can PM me for more details.

Deal isn't busted. Its available only for Pick up. The seller won't go into the hassels of shipping it to your city etc. Self Pick up from seller warehouse.

Hi Snorkel4u,

Still in the hunting mode? Hope you auditioned all that MGF Metropolitan First and Second floor has to offer. If not, do visit all the vendors and play your own content.

Hoping to have a demo of your setup with V 20 soon...Plus Tea and biscuits :)

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back