ONKYO HT-S3300 - Group Buy

quite tempting.
I wanted an HDMI avr, and this seems to be the cheapest entry. However, it doesn't seem to have pre-outs from front left/ right. It would have been killer feature to let me integrate with my stereo amp.

Hi Guys,

Just met up with the guys at Onkyo. He said, if we order for a minimum of 10 pcs we could get it a price of Rs20K.

About being delivered to Pune, Nagothane as some of our members have asked, he said they may be able to deliver depending on the place but we will have to bear any of the taxes like Octroi etc.

Lemme know guys if it suits any of u.

Nikhil

Nikhil
Thank
I am intrested in deal
when to buy
call me 9320398942
kunal

Hi Guys,

Just met up with the guys at Onkyo. He said, if we order for a minimum of 10 pcs we could get it a price of Rs20K.

About being delivered to Pune, Nagothane as some of our members have asked, he said they may be able to deliver depending on the place but we will have to bear any of the taxes like Octroi etc.

Lemme know guys if it suits any of u.

Nikhil

thats great !!!

for such a price, if there are 2-3 guys from Pune, we can go to Mumbai and bring them in our car. it takes just half day.

Whom do we contact for service post the sale? Also will they throw in some HDMI cables? What about installation? If we buy from store, installation is done promptly. Can you bargain a bit more and get it to around 18 now that this model is a bit old.

I just spoke with Nikhil. he will be talking with Onkyo ppl for processing individual bills. also if there some one from Pune interested in this group buy then please PM me. i can arrange the transportation and we can share the expense.

I just spoke with Nikhil. he will be talking with Onkyo ppl for processing individual bills. also if there some one from Pune interested in this group buy then please PM me. i can arrange the transportation and we can share the expense.

I haven't auditioned this, Have any idea where this couldbe auditioned in Pune.
I may be interested but after checking the same out

Just had a talk with nikhil. Besides other issues, we need a firm count so that a proper bargain can be done with onkyo. If you are sure to buy HTS3300 at 20K then Please drop a confirm YES and phone number in the post in this topic so that the counting becomes easier. Reading previous posts, I think 9 people are interested for group buy mumbai.

YES 9960694759

I still want to know about the installation, HDMI cables (if any), individual bills and warranty for the unit before I confirm.

Just had a talk with nikhil. Besides other issues, we need a firm count so that a proper bargain can be done with onkyo. If you are sure to buy HTS3300 at 20K then Please drop a confirm YES and phone number in the post in this topic so that the counting becomes easier. Reading previous posts, I think 9 people are interested for group buy mumbai.

YES 9960694759

Is this only a mumbai deal - are there shipping options to chennai?

@ kneo,
Cant tell for sure about installation, delivery and free goodies. Nikhil is still talking with onkyo guys. Will post here once concrete details are out.
@ vardu,
As of now its only for mumbai. However some one might volunteer to dispatch it to you, however you have bear expenses - octroi. IMO, buy from chennai, believe me those nervous days when you just have to wait while your 20K hi fi system is being handled by some frustrated courier guy is totally not worth the couple of thousands that you might save by buying from mumbai. I read some where on the forum where the floorstanders arrived broken which were delivered by blue dart. it could happen to anybody.

One more thing people,
we need shear numbers to bargain with the onkyo guys. The more we are, more likely it is that the price may go down, or we might get free goodies. No body is asking you to deposit money right now. If you are SERIOUSLY interested then confirm. Confirmed numbers from our side will give nikhil a firm base to bargain.

Last edited:
I want to buy the HTS3300. Please advise the details regarding free goodies/payment.

Also, I need it installed in my house that is being made up.

Thanks,

Rohan

Hi Guys,

This is what we all have been waiting for - The deal as I was discussing is frozen for Onkyo HTS 3300 for Rs 20K (price is for minimum 10pcs) with Individual Bill & Warranty. The package will include the Standard Accessories as mentioned on the package or as mentioned by the dealer/distributor (Generally Speaker Cables).

Installation will be provided in all major cities (obviously within city limits). Transportation to places other than major cities will be charged extra alternatively the members can arrange to install it by themselves.

Now for the payment details : Company will be taking cheques and DD's for cities other than Mumbai. The cheque/DD will be in the name of the company. But will have to be presented together for the group buy. Hence, we can have any of our members in Mumbai collect the same and present it to the company.

Deliveries will start on realisation of the cheques/DD's.

Installation will include start up, demo & caliberation of the set/Home Theatre at your premises. Drilling of holes and concealed wiring will have to be done by the members themselves as is the norm.

So guys now kindly let me have the final count of members for the purchase; along with their detailed address and pincode, so as to ascertain if the company can themselves deliver it or not.

If this group buy succeeds, Car could be next on our agenda (hope ain't dreaming big).

Nikhil

I am extremely apologetic about this, but I wont be able to participate in this deal due to personal financial reasons. It's a bit pathetic considering that I was asking about installations, warranty and 'more' discounts and shirking away at the last minute. But family requirements take preference over personal ones.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back