ONKYO HT-S3300 - Group Buy

Hi Guys, inquired at Top Ten Vashi. They have the Onkyo 3300 for demo and in stock. The lowest he was going was 24k. If we have more users we can get it at 23k.

I am from Navi Mumbai and very much interested in buying it quickly. Call me at 99875 10792 to co-ordinate for a group buy.

Hi all, I'd like to join in to buy Onkyo 3300.
@Ragin Ice...do we have sufficient buyers from Mumbai / Navi Mumbai to bargain a discount?

Guys, I bought mine on the weekend from AV Excellence in Pune for 25K. (he gave me one 2 Meter HDMI cable free with that, that he claims to be retailing at 1.8 to 2K) Apologies for opting out from the group buy. Had to get this over the weekend only.. :) my b'day gift to myself... hehehee...

still have not installed the system completely. All the speakers are just sitting on the TV cabinet next to TV and am listening music on that.. Not auditioned any movie so far.. perhaps this weekend I will get some time for that..

Also bought a Blu Ray player from ezone.. Sony BDP370 for 9.6K. 2 movies (Bounty Hunter and 2012) came free with that and a HDMI cable (1 meter).

Cheers.

If we are more than 5-7 buyers, I can try buying from company directly. Let me know if interested

nikhil

Hi Guys, inquired at Top Ten Vashi. They have the Onkyo 3300 for demo and in stock. The lowest he was going was 24k. If we have more users we can get it at 23k.

I am from Navi Mumbai and very much interested in buying it quickly. Call me at 99875 10792 to co-ordinate for a group buy.

I am from nagothane, 80 kms from panvel. Interested in buying HTS3300. However the dealer should accept 2000 Rs. worth of sodexo gift passes and preferably if he can offer an exchange on my old philips home theatre. i cannot go beyond 20K

Guys don't buy by onkyo from products from unauthorised dealers ,check this link-http://www.onkyoindia.com/Caution.htm

I too am interested for my brother, he has recently bought a 32 inch lcd tv, will use it with wdtv. The installation should be done by the company.

V.

Shall update u guys, if there is any price benefit.

Also generally, it comes with bill, warranty & installation

Nikhil

Hi Guys,

Just met up with the guys at Onkyo. He said, if we order for a minimum of 10 pcs we could get it a price of Rs20K.

About being delivered to Pune, Nagothane as some of our members have asked, he said they may be able to deliver depending on the place but we will have to bear any of the taxes like Octroi etc.

Lemme know guys if it suits any of u.

Nikhil

Hi Guys,

Just met up with the guys at Onkyo. He said, if we order for a minimum of 10 pcs we could get it a price of Rs20K.

About being delivered to Pune, Nagothane as some of our members have asked, he said they may be able to deliver depending on the place but we will have to bear any of the taxes like Octroi etc.

Lemme know guys if it suits any of u.

Nikhil
20K :eek:
Whom have you been contacting?

Indian Distributor
Onkyo Sight & Sound India Pvt Ltd.
No.1, Sriram Nagar, South Street, Alwarpet, Chennai 600 018, INDIA.
Ph # 91-44-24672152, 42110073, 42110074
Fax# 91-44-42000094
e-mail : [email protected]

OR

EXCLUSIVE SHOWROOMS / BRANCHES
Flat No, 202, Second Floor,
Elegance Apartment
Opp. Corporation Bank,
Kalina Market,
Santacruz (East),
Mumbai - 400 098.
Ph:022 -26650141, 2665 3525
Moblie:98209 00726
Email:[email protected] / [email protected]

OR anyone else??

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back