ONKYO HT-S3300 - Group Buy

Check with them about the price again. One of my friend was looking for the same and he was offered for 22k in bangalore, not sure about further details. Also there will be more offers during some festive season.

Yeah ! I checked it out too. A dealer was offering the model for 22K if we had a minimum of 5 people.

Rex4urs was coordinating the deal with a Coimbatore dealer.As he is also ready to multiple cities, let's go ahead with that as we can have more quorum.
Rex4urs, do we have enough members and their details to go ahead with the deal ?

@sgajjala Ha ha..bro i don't think anyone can give it to you for 20 k...onkyo 3300 is impossible..while i think 22k is fair price that you may get!

if there are enough ppl from Mumbai+Pune combined then we could try any dealers here itself, since the shipping from Coimbatore is costly.

In Chennai the Onkyo dealer quoted it for 23K. I think I can pull him down for atleast Rs.500 to Rs.1000.

Sathish,

He is the main dealer for Onkyo products. Here is the address of the shop

Onkyo Sight and Sound
49 Kasturi Rangan Road
Alwarpet - Chennai (Adj Road to Chola Sheraton Hotel and 100 meters from Russian cultural center)
Ph: 044 - 24671921

Sathish,

He is the main dealer for Onkyo products. Here is the address of the shop

Onkyo Sight and Sound
49 Kasturi Rangan Road
Alwarpet - Chennai (Adj Road to Chola Sheraton Hotel and 100 meters from Russian cultural center)
Ph: 044 - 24671921

Mathan i spoke to the same shop a month ago and he said 25K is the final price.Is he now giving a discount of 2k ?

Mathan i spoke to the same shop a month ago and he said 25K is the final price.Is he now giving a discount of 2k ?

Sathish,

There is one guy named Shanmugam whom I spoke with (Better visit the place if you want to bargain). Let him know that there is a shop in Coimbatore who is ready to give for 22K with free shipping. He seems to know about this shop in CBE and immediately dropped the price. I am trying to bring him down to 22k.(He is quoting around 23k now) The new stocks are arriving Saturday.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back