ONKYO HT-S3300 - Group Buy

Hii friends,
I am really interested to go for this one,I live in Asansol,WB.Is it possible for me to get one.If yes count me in.Thanks.

Dear Sampad,

one listed in Ebay ,if you go for that you need a step down transformer ,which will be almost come to local price ,and you will not get warranty.

There are still some members to give their details. Lets make it happen as soon as possible.

I'm eagerly waiting for my onkyo baby :)

There are still some members to give their details. Lets make it happen as soon as possible.

I'm eagerly waiting for my onkyo baby :)

Did Mr Dinesh tell anything about the pricing? The minimum number of units - minimum discount to maximum number of units, maximum discount for the group-buy?

Will the installation be taken care of by Onkyo ? or is it something we will have to do on our own...?

We can do it our own as all the wires will be colour coded and I remember so many members in our forum was referring this as an easy task.

Of course, onkyo guys could assist us to place the speakers at appropriate places.

We can do it our own as all the wires will be colour coded and I remember so many members in our forum was referring this as an easy task.

Of course, onkyo guys could assist us to place the speakers at appropriate places.

The connections are not a problem. I am not very confident of drilling and wall mounting the speakers...I need assistance with that...Is that something Onkyo provides as a complimentary service or something we have to pay for ?

Any updates ? The groups gone really silent ..Let's target a date by which we initiate the buying process..
Rex,what is the minimum number of buyers the Coimbatore dealer expecting and how many are on board currently ?

Any updates ? The groups gone really silent ..Let's target a date by which we initiate the buying process..
Rex,what is the minimum number of buyers the Coimbatore dealer expecting and how many are on board currently ?

I'll be sending the final list to the dealer today. We've waited for 1 week and lets go ahead.

Check with them about the price again. One of my friend was looking for the same and he was offered for 22k in bangalore, not sure about further details. Also there will be more offers during some festive season.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back