ONKYO HT-S3300 - Group Buy

Guys

This may be out of context here but still:

IMO HT-S5300 will be better buy than HT-S3300 (Active sub, more rms, 2 addln spkrs, etc). So just checked with shopyourworld.com for HT-S5300, which its selling from amazon. The fonal cost including customs,duties etc was 28.8k (which was after discount of 5% for credit card).

Well I did not place my order as yet but would like to in near future. If you add cost of step down transformer (arnd 1.5k) the cost will be round about 31k which is not way higher than the cost you guys are shelling out for HT-S3300.

So my point is, if are interested then you guys can spk to shopyourworld for better deal on whicever model you like.

Btw I am nowhere related to any website which sales any such stuff. Just thought this kindaa deal will make more sense. Also if there are any loop-holes or any fancy hidden charges on importing stuff from abroad, Pros pl let us know.

THnX!

Sathish,

There is one guy named Shanmugam whom I spoke with (Better visit the place if you want to bargain). Let him know that there is a shop in Coimbatore who is ready to give for 22K with free shipping. He seems to know about this shop in CBE and immediately dropped the price. I am trying to bring him down to 22k.(He is quoting around 23k now) The new stocks are arriving Saturday.

Thanks Mathan,

As i said you earlier the shop name is Audio Gallery which is in coimbatore.and if u want to speak to that shop there is a person called Dinesh is dealing with Group Buy people in our forum.

Guys

IMO HT-S5300 will be better buy than HT-S3300 (Active sub, more rms, 2 addln spkrs, etc). So just checked with shopyourworld.com for HT-S5300, which its selling from amazon. The fonal cost including customs,duties etc was 28.8k (which was after discount of 5% for credit card).

Well I did not place my order as yet but would like to in near future. If you add cost of step down transformer (arnd 1.5k) the cost will be round about 31k which is not way higher than the cost you guys are shelling out for HT-S3300.

So my point is, if are interested then you guys can spk to shopyourworld for better deal on whicever model you like.

Btw I am nowhere related to any website which sales any such stuff. Just thought this kindaa deal will make more sense. Also if there are any loop-holes or any fancy hidden charges on importing stuff from abroad, Pros pl let us know.

THnX!

The only problem is you get zero warranty for a product brought from there .

Rex4urs was coordinating the deal with a Coimbatore dealer.As he is also ready to multiple cities, let's go ahead with that as we can have more quorum.
Rex4urs, do we have enough members and their details to go ahead with the deal ?

The final list is sent to Mr. Dinesh and had a conversation. He conveyed that he'll reply with bank details.

Updated List

1. colombus
  2. Jazz_blues
  3. rex4urs
  4. manoj

Contact Detail of Mr. Dinesh
Email Id : [email protected]
Mob No. 09655122996

Hi,

Mr. Dinesh has replied with bank details and I have emailed you the same to your provided email ids.

4 onkyo babies are in stock and ready for dispatch and will be reaching our home the very next day after the payment. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Manoj, you've to wait 5 working days. I'm sorry 4 that :sad:

Guys, please note that there is no shipping charges to Cochin and Bangalore.

Guys

THnX!
FYI,
1) the price shown on invoice of shopurworld includes shipping charges only for 5KG.
if the wieght of shipment exceeds it, you need to pay for it.
2) this is very important... weight is calculated as volumetric:mad:. so when you buy speaker package, even if it wiegh only few kgs more..the shipping charges wil shoot up becuase of size of package, since volumetric weight is considered, and not actual weight...:mad::mad:
pls. be careful:):)

The final list is sent to Mr. Dinesh and had a conversation. He conveyed that he'll reply with bank details.

Updated List

1. colombus
  2. Jazz_blues
  3. rex4urs
  4. manoj

Mob No. 09655122996

Is the final price already discussed or am i missing the link? Or is this hush-hush matter (not-to-be-disclosed)?
May be some more members may join in, if they find the price attractive!!! Or if more members join-in, probability of price coming down?

Thank you guys for making this group buy a success.

Manoj & Jaison, hope you got the product delivered.

Gijo how is the performance?

I haven't opened the beast. Waiting for furniture. :yahoo:

Thank you guys for making this group buy a success.

Manoj & Jaison, hope you got the product delivered.

Gijo how is the performance?

I haven't opened the beast. Waiting for furniture. :yahoo:

Hi
Thanks Rajesh for making this happen :clapping:
I havent checked the performance Not getting the time for that:sad:
Will see this weekend :yahoo:

Updated List

1. colombus
  2. Jazz_blues
  3. rex4urs
  4. manoj

Mob No. 09655122996

Could you please tell me if there is any octroi need to be paid If I order to Pune (Maharastra) through Coimbatore dealer ? Technically it should be applicable ? is there any catch ?

Could you please tell me if there is any octroi need to be paid If I order to Pune (Maharastra) through Coimbatore dealer ? Technically it should be applicable ? is there any catch ?

If we get the things to outside city limit addresses, then no need to pay octroi. i used to give my office address when i purchase things.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back