ONKYO HT-S3300 - Group Buy

Great Job

Well nikhil, i am confirming will buy as per details in your post number 118.

I will require a proforma invoice confirming the details. In the meantime please provide the company's web address, so that i can see their profile. These requirements i think others also may be looking for.

We can start collecting the payments, once 10 of us confirm that we are in the game.

I must say nikhil, you are doing a great job, i salute you.

V.

Last edited:
Re: Great Job

The company's web address is as follows ONKYO INDIA

However, we will require atleast 10 ppl to confirm with their respective contact details before i can ask for proforma invoice.

@multifaced,

Once u have collected names on the spreadsheet mail me as am unable to access it coz of firewall in my office.

Guy confirm as quick as possible with contact details as the offer is not perpetual.

Nikhil

Well nikhil, i am confirming will buy as per details in your post number 118.

I will require a proforma invoice confirming the details. In the meantime please provide the company's web address, so that i can see their profile. These requirements i think others also may be looking for.

We can start collecting the payments, once 10 of us confirm that we are in the game.

I must say nikhil, you are doing a great job, i salute you.

V.

Performa Invoice

Once i have the performa invoice, i will order a banker's cheque, and shall go personally to Onkya's showroom and hand over the payment.

V.

Please also provide the web page address of the seller, if it is other then Onkya, for example a dealer, etc.

V.

Please also provide the web page address of the seller, if it is other then Onkya, for example a dealer, etc.

V.

I get it direct from the company and the company won't entertain any individual buyer.

Also as i mentioned in my earlier post all cheques/DD's have to be presented together for it to be group buy.

If u or anyone wishes they can accompany me to present the payment. But their condition is they will not accept individual payments.

And for your safety, the cheques or DD have to be issued in the name of the company not any individual or dealer.

I hope this clears all the doubts.

But first of all what I require is the list of 10 confirmed buyers with their contact details.

Nikhil

Hello Nikhil,

Once you have the 9 buyers, tell me the company's name and i will get the banker's cheque.

Thank you very much.

V.

Hi Guys,

As a first step towards group buying, confirmed buyers plz PM me your full contact details. Payment and other things can follow. This will help in knowing places where the company can deliver the product and places where it can't and in that case members will have to bear extra cost or alternatively they can collect it themselves.

So firstly, all confirmed buyers plz PM me your full contact details.

Nikhil

Guys,

Some update on the payment mode. Payments can be made by Cheque/DD favouring Onkyo Sight & Sound India Pvt. Ltd .

Nikhil

Is this scheme for Delhiites too?
What about courier charges, installation, warranty card etc.
I'm thinking of buying an HTiB (onkyo, yamaha or denon) under 30k.

@nviror: Check with the Onkyo dealer in CR Park near Nehru Place. Name of the store is AV Zone.

He can give you a good deal on the Onkyo HTiB S3300. I just bought the same from yesterday for around 23k with installation.(no goodies)

@Others: Can someone tell me what settings should i use on the 3300 for normal day to day usage with the woofer not being too loud.

Cheers :)

@Others: Can someone tell me what settings should i use on the 3300 for normal day to day usage with the woofer not being too loud.

Cheers :)

You can go to setup menu and set the Subwoofer output as per your preference. In fact you can do that for every channel :) .. detailed procedure is mentioned in the manual :) ..

Cheers

hi guys
i need some suggestions for the audio TV out feature on the onkyo 3300
I set this feature to ON but still no sound from my tv speakers.
My Tv is panny 42v20D

Has anyone tried it?

thanks

Hi, I am also interested in buying Onkyo HT 3300. Want to be shipped to Nazira, Sibsagar, Assam. Please add me as a buyer & tell me what to do next?

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back