Rythmik Subwoofer Owner’s Official thread

Also i checked avenue sound site. Umik is free for each sub. So i tried adding two subs and automatically two u mic where added for 0 cost.

Is it a significant drop in prices ? I couldn't remember the old prices so can't make it out from Avenue sound site. Any rough percentage on price drop?

Is it a significant drop in prices ? I couldn't remember the old prices so can't make it out from Avenue sound site. Any rough percentage on price drop?
I've been keeping a tab on the LVX12 and the FVX12 for a while and the prices have reduced by 6k and 8k respectively. The LV12F was quoted to me for 99k and now the pricing comes to 92k. Just to give you a rough idea of how the prices have changed. This was on the avenue sounds website though.

I've been keeping a tab on the LVX12 and the FVX12 for a while and the prices have reduced by 6k and 8k respectively. The LV12F was quoted to me for 99k and now the pricing comes to 92k. Just to give you a rough idea of how the prices have changed. This was on the avenue sounds website though.
I see that the LV12F is being sold for 78K on their website. Are they quoting something different from what's on their website?!

Well yesterday I received a message from the Prosonics dealer (from whom I had bought the F12-SE from (during the group buy) that the prices of the Subs have dropped. I have no idea by how much they had gone up and what the current prices are? Interested FMs can reach out for clarifications. Further I am based in Delhi and I got it through Prosonics, Bengaluru

I see that the LV12F is being sold for 78K on their website. Are they quoting something different from what's on their website?!
The prices I quoted were inclusive of GST and transportation. Just add the product to your cart and checkout the final value.

Dear FMs, here is the latest price list received from ProSonics for Rythmik Audio Subwoofers. MRP is attached and can speak to Santosh-9900068654 for any discounts.

Attachments

• Rythmik Price List - ProSonics.pdf
    119.4 KB · Views: 83
Around 35% increase in prices, quite a lot to take in..
Anyway, I look forward to any group buy in coming months.

I think you should expect a 10% discount on this and upto 15% for group buys, so would turn out to be around 20% hike.
I see... best option for me is to wait for a group buy to get approachable pricing. Skyrocketing prices...
FVX12 vs SVS PB1000 Pro, which one would yall choose if rythmik is 20K more expensive?

Booked on Feb 24 delivered on April 29 2021 it was independent booking not a part of group buy.yes it's a real beast.

I see... best option for me is to wait for a group buy to get approachable pricing. Skyrocketing prices...
FVX12 vs SVS PB1000 Pro, which one would yall choose if rythmik is 20K more expensive?
I dont think its the right comparison. LV12F or LVX12 would be comparable. I have heard the PB1000 and I dont think its a match you need to atleast go to PB2000. Not sure of the Pro, which might be a better beast.

When did you get it? FV15HP is a beast.
which model are u looking for in rythmik ? what is most use Music or movies? depending on ur usage plan ur buy.
Rythmik is good sub but which model u look, sealed or ported & size too matters . keep al these in mind & plan.
coming to price lat group buy ofr LVX12 & LV12F variation is 6K -7K , u can plan accordingly now for ur buy will it make any change in this price or wait & see for more buyers . also price variation ( increasing more offen) also more now a days look at that point too.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back