Rythmik Subwoofer Owner’s Official thread

What AVR you are using. Can you share the picture of you room and location of your sub. I did not run YPAO on Yamaha 3070. Just calculated the reading through REW and made the adjustments accordingly for dual setup
Its 18*18 ft room
AVR denon 3600

Attachments

• IMG_20210413_093629.jpg
    IMG_20210413_093629.jpg
    590.1 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_20210413_093633.jpg
    IMG_20210413_093633.jpg
    540.4 KB · Views: 84
Congratulations guys.

I'm still not over the recent price hike due to which I can't afford the fv15hp. Avenue sound was offering a demo piece of FV15HP used for God knows how many years at 1.8-1.9
Thanks buddy ! It would be fine .. anyways you would get full 5 years warranty! No doubt in it ... but one thing for sure ... even this price is high for demo unit ... try dragging it a bit more .. then I think it would be best ...the reason being the demo piece would have been bought when the price was less .. you just need to score your marks !

Thanks buddy ! It would be fine .. anyways you would get full 5 years warranty! No doubt in it ... but one thing for sure ... even this price is high for demo unit ... try dragging it a bit more .. then I think it would be best ...the reason being the demo piece would have been bought when the price was less .. you just need to score your marks !
Call me if possible! 9886162063

Call me if possible! 9886162063
Rythmik does not offer 5year warranty for the Amps. Only the driver gets 5 year warranty while the amp gets 3years.

Anybody else in the forum had participated in the group buy and got their subs ? Mine is out on fedex vehicle for delivery so super excited. Pls do post your experiences.

I can imagine. The last couple of times, I couldn’t wait for FedEx delivery and picked it up from their local warehouse with transportation I’d arranged by myself.

Enjoy your new sub!
Even I had the same idea while my Rythmik got delayed, but the weight (105 kg shipping weight) and size of the sub gave me no option but to wait for the delivery guys. But the XTZ sub, I went to the distributors place after settling the cash to the dealer and picked it up in our car. Even though the Dealer offered to arrange for shipping, I couldn't wait.

Anybody else in the forum had participated in the group buy and got their subs ? Mine is out on fedex vehicle for delivery so super excited. Pls do post your experiences.
Better wait for them to deliver.its huge need two people to move around.doesnt fit into any car including innova.

I got my LV12 now. Its really big for a small room and I felt like returning it the moment i unpacked it. may b over time i will get over the size issue. Performance wise it is excellent. I can really feel the LF which i had not experienced before. I was using Focal cub SW till now. LV12 is more than double its size. But for the size its really gud. Another issue i felt was the prize in India compared with USD. we are really paying double the prize.

True but even the Samsung TV that is launched in India is around 30% more than the US prices. This is considering that Samsung has invested heavily in India and has good dealer and service network so in cases of niche brands with multiple layers of dealers and distributors prices are on the higher side. Would love if these are priced competitively as in the US.

Considering we have high tariff barriers on these products so seemed like a good deal at that time.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2021-04-15 at 10.51.19 PM (1).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2021-04-15 at 10.51.19 PM (1).jpeg
    98.8 KB · Views: 88
  • WhatsApp Image 2021-04-15 at 10.51.19 PM (2).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2021-04-15 at 10.51.19 PM (2).jpeg
    78.2 KB · Views: 88
Last edited:
True but even the Samsung TV that is launched in India is around 30% more than the US prices. This is considering that Samsung has invested heavily in India and has good dealer and service network so in cases of niche brands with multiple layers of dealers and distributors prices are on the higher side. Would love if these are priced competitively as in the US.

Considering we have high tariff barriers on these products so seemed like a good deal at that time.
Congrats on the sub, now remove the Sticker from the Nad please :oops:

Even I had the same idea while my Rythmik got delayed, but the weight (105 kg shipping weight) and size of the sub gave me no option but to wait for the delivery guys. But the XTZ sub, I went to the distributors place after settling the cash to the dealer and picked it up in our car. Even though the Dealer offered to arrange for shipping, I couldn't wait.
Which sub do you have? 105Kgs??

I got my LV12 now. Its really big for a small room and I felt like returning it the moment i unpacked it. may b over time i will get over the size issue. Performance wise it is excellent. I can really feel the LF which i had not experienced before. I was using Focal cub SW till now. LV12 is more than double its size. But for the size its really gud. Another issue i felt was the prize in India compared with USD. we are really paying double the prize.
Congratulations for your new LV12F.. You made a correct decision, don't feel about it's size.
Enjoy ...!!

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back