• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

Rythmik Subwoofer Owner’s Official thread

Easy EMI Options at HiFiMART.com

prateekatasniya

The room size where I took demo of Rythmik was around 12 ft x 15 ft x 10 ft. And it was not acoustically treated.
whereas REL HT1508 I auditioned at an exhibition where they had created a room of size 15ft x 15ft. Since it was dark I could not see if the room was acoustically treated.
I would be lying if I would say that I didn’t go for Rythmik sub with much higher expectations and this must have added to my feeling of disappointment.Now do you think F12SE should be able to fill space of above size ?

Further I can’t say about other FM’s but I find it very ironic that you are commenting about REL subs just by reading online reviews. I suggest you to atleast try listening to any of the REL subs before writing them off so arrogantly.

Over and out. Won’t be commenting on this topic anymore.
Depends on your SPL requirements..

alphacentury100

Can you please let me know where I can? Probably a dealer's number etc? On the site it's 1.89 + GST which comes to ~2.25 which is absurd imo
The Chennai Dealer for Rythmik is Surroundswar. Mr. Parthasaraathy is the man to contact.

Chennai Location​

Plot #16, Mahalakshmi Nagar East Extn., 2nd Street, Adambakkam,
Chennai – 600088

Call us on : 044-4212 1776 / 9444646809​