Rythmik Subwoofer Owner’s Official thread

SVS PB2000 Pro at 1.08 seems to be a better deal compared to the Rythmik.. hope their prices become competitive again

As much i know there are no side by side comparisons between any Brands and Models and judging just based on specs and price point may not be correct.

Simply put, Rythmik subs (both sealed & ported) are biased towards music listening and SVS subs are bisased towared movies. Of course both these brand can play music and movie very well, but its just that each do a particular task better.
However, Rythmik should reduce their price a lot more, to compete with SVS here in india as SVS provides impeccable 5 year unquestioned warranty along with Remote App and also has higher brand value.

As I have owned the flagship models of both SVS and Rythmik, I hope I know a thing or two about them.

Any one using the F12 or the E15. Looking for user feedback
u can chat with ID sud98 FM here he bought F12 n recent group buy. Also bangalore dealer Santhosh demo is set with F12 u can speak to him as well for more clarity. E15 not sure but few own F15HP sealed sub high power sub in rythmik u can discuss to know more..

u can chat with ID sud98 FM here he bought F12 n recent group buy. Also bangalore dealer Santhosh demo is set with F12 u can speak to him as well for more clarity. E15 not sure but few own F15HP sealed sub high power sub in rythmik u can discuss to know more..

As per Santosh F12 is very musical. E15 is smaller version of the F15hp on a smaller enclosure.

Simply put, Rythmik subs (both sealed & ported) are biased towards music listening and SVS subs are bisased towared movies. Of course both these brand can play music and movie very well, but its just that each do a particular task better.
However, Rythmik should reduce their price a lot more, to compete with SVS here in india as SVS provides impeccable 5 year unquestioned warranty along with Remote App and also has higher brand value.

As I have owned the flagship models of both SVS and Rythmik, I hope I know a thing or two about them.
Svs is biased towards on paper specifications.

Svs is biased towards on paper specifications.
Svs is not a bad subwoofer by any means though it is over priced in India. It just plays flat down to 16hz and not all of us like flat frequency response as many of us are used to the mid bass slam and also prefer the mid bass slam to low rumble. We in India live in Concrete houses which donot transfer the low frequency energy to the listener as much as the American houses so we don't experience the Low frequency like the Americans. Moreover, it is also very difficult to tune any sub that plays loud below 30hz and that is true with Rythmik too as the present generation Rythmik subs can play flat down to 14-12hz anechoic.
Subs like PSA are known to produce great midbass as the latest models use Pro drivers from B&C which are MidBass Monsters. The best part is, these drivers can also be tuned to produce Infra frequencies.

Svs is not a bad subwoofer by any means though it is over priced in India. It just plays flat down to 16hz and not all of us like flat frequency response as many of us are used to the mid bass slam and also prefer the mid bass slam to low rumble. We in India live in Concrete houses which donot transfer the low frequency energy to the listener as much as the American houses so we don't experience the Low frequency like the Americans. Moreover, it is also very difficult to tune any sub that plays loud below 30hz and that is true with Rythmik too as the present generation Rythmik subs can play flat down to 14-12hz anechoic.
Subs like PSA are known to produce great midbass as the latest models use Pro drivers from B&C which are MidBass Monsters. The best part is, these drivers can also be tuned to produce Infra frequencies.
Max SPL ( dynamics)
Port noise ( clarity)
Transient response ( clarity)
The above are sacrificed for svs subwoofers. That's the price paid for that famous ( made famous by marketing and on paper specs) low frequency extension.

Last edited:
Before I bought my subs last year and before the virus, I did chance upon a demo of the SVS PB2000 pro in Frankfurt. The subs look nicer than Rythmiks and give more details (specs) about their products, but eventually the FVX12 easily blew out the PB2000 pro in about 10 seconds of movie playback. I generally watch the same demo material which includes a few clips and music to make it an apples to apples comparison.
The SVS has done well on the marketing side, since most people buy them as their first subwoofer and since they are novices, anything sounds better than 2x10W tv speakers and hence go gaga over their new purchase. I'm not sure where I saw the SPL graphs for the pros, but the difference between the classic and pro was more on spec sheet and not on the SPL graph. I'll try to look for the post (some other forum) and share here if I can find it.

Whatever the Rhythmik dealers can think about the competitive pricing strategy. The recent hikes are ridiculous.
SVS pricing is too killing ,but one advantage is their service support is great ,and 5 years warranty makes great relief to the customers. I'm Not sure about Rhythmik service support.

Whatever the Rhythmik dealers can think about the competitive pricing strategy. The recent hikes are ridiculous.
SVS pricing is too killing ,but one advantage is their service support is great ,and 5 years warranty makes great relief to the customers. I'm Not sure about Rhythmik service support.
Agreed. The price increase defeats the purpose of Rythmik's mission statement on their website..

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back