Rythmik Subwoofer Owner’s Official thread

Distributor - dealer.
Two people in chain.
Distributor has to keep stock.
Dealers have to give discounts to please clients.. that's why the MRPs are high.
If you get more discount on one brand when compared to other consider that the dealer is getting different dealer prices for these brands or there's price competition for that product that's why one is getting such discounts.
I think it's time someone from India starts manufacturing good subwoofers to provide products for better prices.

DO sealed LAB12s with a 1000W plate or relatively cheap pro amp, crown,behringer etc. Easy.

Distributor - dealer.
Two people in chain.
Distributor has to keep stock.
Dealers have to give discounts to please clients.. that's why the MRPs are high.
If you get more discount on one brand when compared to other consider that the dealer is getting different dealer prices for these brands or there's price competition for that product that's why one is getting such discounts.
I think it's time someone from India starts manufacturing good subwoofers to provide products for better prices.
Rythmik provides their drivers for DIY subs, I think. Maybe some indian manufacturer like INDIQAUDIO can have a tie-up with them to start assembling custom builds, I think the distributor for Rythmik in Australia is doing something similar, they even provide superior cabinets...And being a dealer, they provide parity pricing too...check how they function: http://www.redspade.com.au/audio/rythmik.php

Rythmik provides their drivers for DIY subs, I think. Maybe some indian manufacturer like INDIQAUDIO can have a tie-up with them to start assembling custom builds, I think the distributor for Rythmik in Australia is doing something similar, they even provide superior cabinets...And being a dealer, they provide parity pricing too...check how they function: http://www.redspade.com.au/audio/rythmik.php
In India the prices for the drivers is expensive. So doesn't make any sense.. I had enquired with the distributor long time back.

Well I think all the guys are busy in derailing the thread.

Kindly do not compare us retail prices in India as the rules are different. What about the prices of avrs like denon and big size oleds when the same company is marketing them. Price difference will remain until there is a sizeable market and the market dynamics will set the prices. In some areas like cheap mobile internet and maybe some other products where the volumes rule I guess we are more competitive than us.

This is always there though nowadays I have seen many brands / dealers price their wares around the international mrp which was unheard of a few years ago. Customs duty nowadays is around 42% of CIF. (Some detailed threads are also here with calculations)

As this is a Rythmik owners thread would love to hear the experiences and the performance of the subs here. I believe Rythmik also provides DIY kits for subs and one of the first rythmik builds here was by that route. I was always interested inthe servo controlled subs which are also at a slight premium to SVS and HSU.

Regarding what is a fair price well the parasound hint 6 is priced at us$2k there and costs 3.26lacs here so only the demand and supply coupled with the paying capacity of the buyers will determine the fair price.
Spoke to Distributor and Since Rythmik Audio is Direct-to-consumer company they don't get huge margins as compared to Brands who have their business through Distributor/Dealer Channels. Also got to know Before Subs reach customers its paid with Custom Duty+Fright Charges+Clearance Charges PLUS Distributor and Dealer Margins !!
and Finally
And We customers don't buy anything without 15% Discount !

Spoke to Distributor and Since Rythmik Audio is Direct-to-consumer company they don't get huge margins as compared to Brands who have their business through Distributor/Dealer Channels. Also got to know Before Subs reach customers its paid with Custom Duty+Fright Charges+Clearance Charges PLUS Distributor and Dealer Margins !!
and Finally
And We customers don't buy anything without 15% Discount !
That would also be the same in the case of all ID subs like SVS , PSA, HSU etc.

Dam over the past two years I have brought many subs home and bringing the rythmik LV12F and unboxing it was the worst experience. Rythmik subs are a nightmare to unbox lol and this being the smallest and entry level ported sub from the brand

Attachments

• 102504CE-D742-4A3A-ACF6-6CBFFEF0ACCE.jpeg
    102504CE-D742-4A3A-ACF6-6CBFFEF0ACCE.jpeg
    121.3 KB · Views: 56
  • 023D682D-83AA-44EA-AF12-C7010CDB4808.jpeg
    023D682D-83AA-44EA-AF12-C7010CDB4808.jpeg
    144 KB · Views: 53
  • EF8DA3BA-CD34-4BAC-9A1B-2505B8F077B5.jpeg
    EF8DA3BA-CD34-4BAC-9A1B-2505B8F077B5.jpeg
    142.7 KB · Views: 55
  • 0F9AEC94-7341-40DA-8C37-E021781C4FE8.jpeg
    0F9AEC94-7341-40DA-8C37-E021781C4FE8.jpeg
    133.2 KB · Views: 58
Dam over the past two years I have brought many subs home and bringing the rythmik LV12F and unboxing it was the worst experience. Rythmik subs are a nightmare to unbox lol and this being the smallest and entry level ported sub from the brand
Like Godzilla, size do matters

So this is the amp plate in the LV12F. The manual says when connected through LFE phase and crossover control have no function. I have kept the peq knob off and bass extension at low-HT. So this leaves me at LPF slope. What is that option and how to choose the correct value or that is also by passed in LFE?

Attachments

• 64B2678F-FCFE-40AE-AEC3-ABF9E3AE9D9D.jpeg
    64B2678F-FCFE-40AE-AEC3-ABF9E3AE9D9D.jpeg
    121.5 KB · Views: 30
So this is the amp plate in the LV12F. The manual says when connected through LFE phase and crossover control have no function. I have kept the peq knob off and bass extension at low-HT. So this leaves me at LPF slope. What is that option and how to choose the correct value or that is also by passed in LFE?
Hi when using lfe in - lpf slope does not work. It works only when you use line in. Are you using line in or lfe ?

I am using LFE. Thanks for clarifying
Hi I have rhythmic f12se. From my experience rather mistakes - I would suggest you to give time for burn in. Except the basic adjustments and audessey please don't do any adjustments -positioning, dampening etc.
Please wait for around 100 hours of usage. Then you can adjust all the settings.
This sub is a very forgiving sub. Initially without burnin it sounds Quite rumbling.
The lower mid bass takes its own sweet time to open up. Then only you will be able to enjoy how good it integrates for the music. It's just my opinion. Have fun

Hi I have rhythmic f12se. From my experience rather mistakes - I would suggest you to give time for burn in. Except the basic adjustments and audessey please don't do any adjustments -positioning, dampening etc.
Please wait for around 100 hours of usage. Then you can adjust all the settings.
This sub is a very forgiving sub. Initially without burnin it sounds Quite rumbling.
The lower mid bass takes its own sweet time to open up. Then only you will be able to enjoy how good it integrates for the music. It's just my opinion. Have fun
Just got the F12 yesterday. Using the life and left all the settings as it is. Will let it burn in and play around after that. Sounds quite good as it is.

@Love4sound would love to hear the performance diff bw Rythmik and Xtz 12
So I placed the LV12F in the same location I had the 12.17. 1st image is the pure direct graph of the LV12F and the 3rd image is the PD of xtz 12.17. Both subs where calibrated to be 75-76db with the master volume in avr to be at 55db. Both subs performing similar before any eq is applied. The second image is after audysey for the LV12F. Very good response for a single sub. Yet to use mini dsp and add the xtz 12.17 and check how it’s integrating in a dual set up. I’ll post those in my other threads. This I shared so pple can get an idea how the LV12F performs. Doesn’t go all the way to 19 as in specs in my room. Stable till 23-25 hz I guess and starts to drop at 21hz

Attachments

• D8ADFCE2-BC7D-416F-BF97-9835FBD58FC7.jpeg
    D8ADFCE2-BC7D-416F-BF97-9835FBD58FC7.jpeg
    111.9 KB · Views: 43
  • 460C6F4E-1C72-4111-906A-1F1748FFCA04.jpeg
    460C6F4E-1C72-4111-906A-1F1748FFCA04.jpeg
    109.5 KB · Views: 40
  • E6277041-94E7-4D07-84F0-E945D2C7AB41.jpeg
    E6277041-94E7-4D07-84F0-E945D2C7AB41.jpeg
    113.9 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
So I placed the LV12F in the same location I had the 12.17. 1st image is the pure direct graph of the LV12F and the 3rd image is the PD of xtz 12.17. Both subs where calibrated to be 75-76db with the master volume in avr to be at 55db. Both subs performing similar before any eq is applied. The second image is after audysey for the LV12F. Very good response for a single sub. Yet to use mini dsp and add the xtz 12.17 and check how it’s integrating in a dual set up. I’ll post those in my other threads. This I shared so pple can get an idea how the LV12F performs. Doesn’t go all the way to 19 as in specs in my room. Stable till 23-25 hz I guess and starts to drop at 21hz
Second image indeed looks good. Enjoy your sub.

Are all rythmik subs shipped to India with the below type plug? This is not a good thing IMO as it won’t fit normal India sockets

488BC24D-02EA-45AF-8A2C-730A979F903F.jpeg

Are all rythmik subs shipped to India with the below type plug? This is not a good thing IMO as it won’t fit normal India sockets

Interesting they are shipping with an american plug. You can buy a multiplug or an Anchor extension board for this.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back