Rythmik Subwoofer Owner’s Official thread

So I placed the LV12F in the same location I had the 12.17. 1st image is the pure direct graph of the LV12F and the 3rd image is the PD of xtz 12.17. Both subs where calibrated to be 75-76db with the master volume in avr to be at 55db. Both subs performing similar before any eq is applied. The second image is after audysey for the LV12F. Very good response for a single sub. Yet to use mini dsp and add the xtz 12.17 and check how it’s integrating in a dual set up. I’ll post those in my other threads. This I shared so pple can get an idea how the LV12F performs. Doesn’t go all the way to 19 as in specs in my room. Stable till 23-25 hz I guess and starts to drop at 21hz
I am assuming you are using REW, whats the smoothing you are using as also share the sub settings? I will use these to do my graphs and share the same.

I am assuming you are using REW, whats the smoothing you are using as also share the sub settings? I will use these to do my graphs and share the same.
I didn’t do any smoothing or eq. I connected the sub directly to avr and ran audyssey. After running audyssey I used the spl meter to set the sub level to be at 75-76db when avr master volume is at 55b dB and took rew measurements

So I placed the LV12F in the same location I had the 12.17. 1st image is the pure direct graph of the LV12F and the 3rd image is the PD of xtz 12.17. Both subs where calibrated to be 75-76db with the master volume in avr to be at 55db. Both subs performing similar before any eq is applied. The second image is after audysey for the LV12F. Very good response for a single sub. Yet to use mini dsp and add the xtz 12.17 and check how it’s integrating in a dual set up. I’ll post those in my other threads. This I shared so pple can get an idea how the LV12F performs. Doesn’t go all the way to 19 as in specs in my room. Stable till 23-25 hz I guess and starts to drop at 21hz
Its -3 db at 19hz.
What's the max achievable SPL that's more important. ( Can you check and update? Do wear ear protection)

Post EQ - the band which needed EQ has been reduced by 6 db to other frequencies.

IMO, whatever subs u place at the same location , the response will be almost same ,the only difference will be the SPL levels ,how much low it will go ( I.e, the range of response) and the headroom it got,accuracy/clarity may differ.

Real time listening and demo of similar scenes with the 2 subs switched would surely throw more light,i guess
I don’t have to cause I have already watched so many movies and tested so many bass heavy scenes with the xtz. I just need to test the rythmik alone. Played few scenes at low volumes and initial impressions are good. Based on tracks listened I feel the low bass had some deep extension and power in the xtz while the rythmik bass was more defined and punchy in the mid and upper region.For example John wick 3 climax shotgun scenes had much more impact with the xtz. To early to pick a winner as I am yet to listen to the full potential of the LV12F

Last edited:
Has any one heard the LV12F and the LVX12 in a same room and set up? Apart from more power and going lower then the LV12F does the LVX12 have more refined and tight bass or both are same in that aspect?

I got my FV15HP couple two days ago. The good thing is the sub is amazing. But you dont need me to tell that.

The sad part is the power cord and the rubber feet are missing from the package. I contacted Avenue sound and The weren't of much help.

I have used a spare computer cable had to power the Sub. But rubber feet I am unable to find a replacement for. For now I have placed it on foam pads. Any suggestions on how to get the rubber feet?

I got my FV15HP couple two days ago. The good thing is the sub is amazing. But you dont need me to tell that.

The sad part is the power cord and the rubber feet are missing from the package. I contacted Avenue sound and The weren't of much help.

I have used a spare computer cable had to power the Sub. But rubber feet I am unable to find a replacement for. For now I have placed it on foam pads. Any suggestions on how to get the rubber feet?
these were in two brown boxes inside the protective padding. Pls check the upper and bottom padding outer side the boxes containing these items were placed inside it. In the case it is not available you can try and procure some spikes or rubber pads. Most probably these should be using the standard screws.

these were in two brown boxes inside the protective padding. Pls check the upper and bottom padding outer side the boxes containing these items were placed inside it. In the case it is not available you can try and procure some spikes or rubber pads. Most probably these should be using the standard screws.

thank you!!! i went and looked in the box again and found it. They were very well hidden for some reason. I feel so stupid for missing!!

Attachments

• 54569A7B-72C1-4BF4-94E4-E2FF78BB3DB7.jpeg
    54569A7B-72C1-4BF4-94E4-E2FF78BB3DB7.jpeg
    89.2 KB · Views: 33
Has any one heard the LV12F and the LVX12 in a same room and set up? Apart from more power and going lower then the LV12F does the LVX12 have more refined and tight bass or both are same in that aspect?
Bump. Need your input guys. I have two options now. Dual LV12F or one LVX12 and pair it with existing 12.17.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back