Rythmik Subwoofer Owner’s Official thread

Guys, looking forward to your inputs on the subwoofer selection. I'm currently in the process of building my dedicated HT room with 24 x 16 x 10 feet measurements.

I'm planning to go for a dual subwoofer setup and slightly inclined towards LV12F or FVX 12.

Will these subs be powerful enough for a room volume of 3800 cubic feet?

Any other things that I need to consider?
LV12F is discontinued.Your room is big so better go with their 15 inch models. Fvx12 is more powerful and accurate then the LV12F. I have the dual LV12F and think it will be good enough for rooms that are 200-250 sqft. For 384 sqft it should be just about ok and you may feel it’s lacking. Fvx12 or the 15 inch will be good

LV12F is discontinued.Your room is big so better go with their 15 inch models. Fvx12 is more powerful and accurate then the LV12F. I have the dual LV12F and think it will be good enough for rooms that are 200-250 sqft. For 384 sqft it should be just about ok and you may feel it’s lacking. Fvx12 or the 15 inch will be good
Oh! 15 inch models are way out of my budget buddy. If only I could afford, I'd pick FV15HP eyes closed. Any alternative brands that I should look at?

Oh! 15 inch models are way out of my budget buddy. If only I could afford, I'd pick FV15HP eyes closed. Any alternative brands that I should look at?
Every brand is expensive now after major price hikes in recent times. If you have budget for the fvx12 that also will be very good. But I think since you are going duals the LV12F may be good enough. Rythmik is replacing it with LV12M. It’s a downsized model with same amp and driver of LV12F. Check if you can get hold of dual LV12F from avenue sound. What budget are you planning your subs?

Every brand is expensive now after major price hikes in recent times. If you have budget for the fvx12 that also will be very good. But I think since you are going duals the LV12F may be good enough. Rythmik is replacing it with LV12M. It’s a downsized model with same amp and driver of LV12F. Check if you can get hold of dual LV12F from avenue sound. What budget are you planning your subs?
Yes, not so favorable time for purchasing electronics/AV gear!! My budget for dual subs is 2L but I can stretch it to max 2.5L if needed. Please suggest if there are reasonably good alternatives.

Yes, not so favorable time for purchasing electronics/AV gear!! My budget for dual subs is 2L but I can stretch it to max 2.5L if needed. Please suggest if there are reasonably good alternatives.
Easily you can get the fvx12 in your budget. Other ported options in that range are pb2000 pro and xtz edge. Sealed subs in this range are Rel HT1205 and rythmik F12

Ok so now I need to swap L and N in the socket which will be used for the sub. Jeez sad really. Worst part is even the sellers don’t know and don’t educate the customers
I think its best to get a UK standard cord from amazon, instead of opening this cord & switching the connections.

This issue is only when using US plugs with Ground, as the Multi sockets we use positions the Ground on Top of the outlet,
when in reality it's suppose to be below the outlet in US wall sockets.

Last edited:
I think its best to get a UK standard cord from amazon, instead of opening this cord & switching the connections.

This issue is only when using US plugs with Ground, as the Multi sockets we use positions the Ground on Top of the outlet,
when in reality it's suppose to be below the outlet in US wall sockets.
For now I am just using the stock chord

In-fact, came to know that Rythmik is increasing the prices by next week, so its limited time offer.
oh thanks for the update..
i'm planning to buy Rythmik sub FVX12 to make dual sub , is anyone interested to join & place order in group can DM me ..

oh thanks for the update..
i'm planning to buy Rythmik sub FVX12 to make dual sub , is anyone interested to join & place order in group can DM me ..
Just to update placed order for Rythmik FVX12 today & along with me 2 more friends have placed order .. i hear offer will be last this week i guess N stocks r less..
Who are sitting at edge with their own set of mind to buy Rythmik with out others force or review pls go ahead n crack the deal dont think u will get such huge discount in near future for this brand.. ..
Also heard from them price may go high again.. not sure nor concrete info ..

Just to update placed order for Rythmik FVX12 today & along with me 2 more friends have placed order .. i hear offer will be last this week i guess N stocks r less..
Who are sitting at edge with their own set of mind to buy Rythmik with out others force or review pls go ahead n crack the deal dont think u will get such huge discount in near future for this brand.. ..
Also heard from them price may go high again.. not sure nor concrete info ..
Anyone has the price list?

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back