Rythmik Subwoofer Owner’s Official thread

Just to update placed order for Rythmik FVX12 today & along with me 2 more friends have placed order .. i hear offer will be last this week i guess N stocks r less..
Who are sitting at edge with their own set of mind to buy Rythmik with out others force or review pls go ahead n crack the deal dont think u will get such huge discount in near future for this brand.. ..
Also heard from them price may go high again.. not sure nor concrete info ..
Thanks for the tip.. Ordered L12 today

Hey. Where can I get FV25FP in India? With good price. Not exaggerating price.
India have only one importer avenue sounds n best dealer from day one of Rythmik launch India prosonics are the dealer who handles n get u the best price for any model u like provided of stock availability ..
To know better pls contact prosonics n discuss for stock n price

The price of most of the popular subs have gone up to illogical levels in India. But in US/UK it is more or less same as it was before.
Rythmik price has gone up.

Am now fully convinced that the prices of products that are discussed favourably here by happy owners, and also leading to inquiries and auditions by more members almost always immediately get a 15-20% hard on from the dealer/importer's side.
Happened with the Emotivas a year ago, and now with popular subs around here...
Maybe we should all move such conversations to DMs and play it very cool in the public threads :D

Am now fully convinced that the prices of products that are discussed favourably here by happy owners, and also leading to inquiries and auditions by more members almost always immediately get a 15-20% hard on from the dealer/importer's side.
Happened with the Emotivas a year ago, and now with popular subs around here...
Maybe we should all move such conversations to DMs and play it very cool in the public threads :D
I may be wrong but Arendal currently may still be in the favorable price bracket which may be vfm.
Not sure if the price increase is due to duties/taxes or dealer prerogatives.
If it is due to shortages and Covid related issues then hopefully the prices should roll back after some months.

I may be wrong but Arendal currently may still be in the favorable price bracket which may be vfm.
Not sure if the price increase is due to duties/taxes or dealer prerogatives.
If it is due to shortages and Covid related issues then hopefully the prices should roll back after some months.
Please don't say it so openly sir!
Or, actually, now that it has been praised here over some six months, wait and watch its price go north :(

3 to 4 years back Rythmik sub pricing seems to be excellent..After so many praises and comparisons with SVS pb16 and other models etc.. by our FMs now the prices have sky rocketed..It's also applies to other brands and speakers.
So in one way we are also responsible for the price hike😜.

Hi, sorry if this is not a right thread to ask this. I have an issue with my FV15HP woofer. Something happened last night which tripped the fuse box for my living room. From this morning, when I turn on the woofer, I'm hearing a loud buzzing noise proportional to the gain knob.

I removed removing the line connection, but the noise still exists. Tried it with different wall sockets as well. is the woofer busted? any good place to get it checked?

Hi, sorry if this is not a right thread to ask this. I have an issue with my FV15HP woofer. Something happened last night which tripped the fuse box for my living room. From this morning, when I turn on the woofer, I'm hearing a loud buzzing noise proportional to the gain knob.

I removed removing the line connection, but the noise still exists. Tried it with different wall sockets as well. is the woofer busted? any good place to get it checked?
Probably the amp is blown

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back