ONKYO HT-S3300 - Group Buy

rex4urs

Hi All

I'm starting a thread for buying Onkyo HT-S3300 from Audio Gallery (Coimbatore Dealer).

I already had a talk with Audio Gallery guy, Mr. Dinesh and confirmed that he'll be able to give us for a better deal (below 23k) along with a HDMI cable worth Rs 850/-. The shipping charges will be free for cities like Bangalore, Chennai & Cochin and other outstation guys need 2 pay the shipping charges. This is only applicable to group buy. Lets have a list first and finalize the cost.

Guys who are interested pm me.

@llama, got your pm and replied. We'll wait for another three to join in.

Now we can start a list
1) llama
2) rex4urs

@shreeps, got your pm and replied. We'll wait for another two to join in.

Updated list
1) llama
2) rex4urs
3) shreeps

Hi All

I'm starting a thread for buying Onkyo HT-S3300 from Audio Gallery (Coimbatore Dealer).

I already had a talk with Audio Gallery guy, Mr. Dinesh and confirmed that he'll be able to give us for a better deal (below 23k) along with a HDMI cable worth Rs 850/-. The shipping charges will be free for cities like Bangalore, Chennai & Cochin and other outstation guys need 2 pay the shipping charges. This is only applicable to group buy. Lets have a list first and finalize the cost.

Guys who are interested pm me.

Hi Im interested. add me.

Guys lets finalize the list

Updated List
  1. llama
  2. rex4urs
  3. shreeps
  4. dhanakm
  5. laghusikarwar
  6. sumit_ll
  7. vivekecm
Please pm me your name, shipping address, contact details like mobile no & mail id. I'll consolidate it & pass it to Mr. Dinesh. The product will be delivered within 10 days after the payment.

Updated List
  1. llama
  2. rex4urs
  3. shreeps
  4. dhanakm
  5. laghusikarwar
  6. sumit_ll
  7. vivekecm
  8. colombus

Guys lets move on to final phase. Please pm me your name, shipping address, contact details like mobile no & mail id so that i could pass the consolidated list to Audio Gallery.

Hi rex4urs,

Thanks for taking the pain to help others, can you please let me know what is the process for group buy? do I need to make full payment now or at the time of delivery?

Last edited:
Hi rex4urs,

Thanks for taking the pain to help others, can you please let me know what is the process for group buy? do I need to make full payment now or at the time of delivery?

For this group buy, we need to make full payment to AudioGallery by wire transfer. Mr. Dinesh will be providing us the bank details once we give him the final list. We'll be recieving the product within 10 days from the day of the payment.

Hi,I am new to this group but my interest in this product grew recently,i hav egone through ebay and this product is available for Rs.20295/-through ebay global,why not buy through that,if anyone got any reservation please tell me as i am planning to buy this product through that.

For this group buy, we need to make full payment to AudioGallery by wire transfer. Mr. Dinesh will be providing us the bank details once we give him the final list. We'll be recieving the product within 10 days from the day of the payment.

hi rex! how would the installation be taken care..will it be with the help of local onkyo support and will octori be extra when in navi mumbai or mumbai..if yes then what will be the total cost. also is the cable being given for free with the system is 1.4 compatible??

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back