Panasonic C10

floyd4ever

Hi everybody,

everyone keeps talkin abt G10 and X10s .. what about the C10 42inch.?

i am gettin it for a really cheap price of 42500. with 3years warranty... how about it?? does it have any diffrence? i know there are only 2hdmi slot and the sd card reader does not read some format.. but the sd card part is not imp.

pls help

Hi,

The G10 is a Full HD tv. So there are no comparisons. If you want to go for a HD Ready plasma you can go right ahead with the C10.Its a very good price. I bought the PV8 recently since it has a proven record.If you don't want to go for a 2008 model and particular about the card slot and higher contrast ratio you can very well go for the C10. I think the prices of C10 are bound to get increased once the festival season is over. Take a call before that.

Happy Hunting!

cheers,
sri

no problems with the prices. i have worked out a good price with the dealer. if any one else wants it chennai to i can get a good price?

but the C10 is better buy than the x10 rite? x10 is about 2k more than the c10

no problems with the prices. i have worked out a good price with the dealer. if any one else wants it chennai to i can get a good price?

but the C10 is better buy than the x10 rite? x10 is about 2k more than the c10

IMO X10 is a best buy considering the price difference.

It has a Anti Reflective Coating over the screen. This helps keep some glare out. It appears black when switched off as opposed to the grey colour of the C10 which has a asthetic appeal.

The SD card is capable of reading the AVCHD which is a HD format. This needs costly extra circuitry which is absent in the C10.

The Sound from the X10 is superior with surround sound capability and a little bit louder.

Apart from the above, A few more connectivity connectivity stuff than what is oresent in the C10.

I would buy the X10 for the anti-reflective coating alone. If you take the C10 after reading this, You WILL feel that the screen is reflective and you WILL feel that you should have got the X10. Switch off both the TVs and view them side by side and then decide.

Also IMO, If there is a better version within 5% difference, Always get the better one.

From VFM, X10 (51.5 k) is almost 10k more than C10 (42k), so I would suggest C10, but if you can afford X10 then its a good in between model, but then S10 comes into picture with just 4k more.

So X10 vs S10, I would prefer S10.

From VFM, X10 (51.5 k) is almost 10k more than C10 (42k), so I would suggest C10, but if you can afford X10 then its a good in between model, but then S10 comes into picture with just 4k more.

So X10 vs S10, I would prefer S10.

Well, He says he manages to get the X10 @2k more which makes it 44.5k, Thats a great price for the X10.

If C10 were 42.5k and X10 were 44.5k, Get the X10.
If the X10 were 51.5k as ram says, Get the C10.

Panasonic S10

Can anyone comment on the performance of the S10?

Being Full HD and 15k lesser than the G10, I fail to understand why it does not get the attention that G10 gets..

Is there a problem with the S10?

Thanks a ton alll..

i will find out the price for x10. mind you i kno some1 at the brandshop so i m gettin a really good price,, thanks anyways,,

do you think it wise to weight for a price drop with the g10 etc? i remember the g10 was 56k for the 50inches!!!

Thanks a ton alll..

i will find out the price for x10. mind you i kno some1 at the brandshop so i m gettin a really good price,, thanks anyways,,

do you think it wise to weight for a price drop with the g10 etc? i remember the g10 was 56k for the 50inches!!!

It should have been the price of the 42" G10..
50" G10 is not released in india yet.

n do check if u see significant difference in reflections..coz panasonic models have different configurations in different countries...the ppl at the shop dont kno abt the AR filter..the panasonic India website doesn't say so..bt personally i did c a difference though it was not vry significant...
so check tht

I m interested in pany c10 but my living room gets lot of light and it falls straight on my tv.Will it make pany tv viewing a problem?

I m interested in pany c10 but my living room gets lot of light and it falls straight on my tv.Will it make pany tv viewing a problem?
if thr is a lot of light thn either invest in curtains or go for a lcd coz though plasmas with AR filters will handle reflections better..thr still would be enough to degrade your viewing experience!

if thr is a lot of light thn either invest in curtains or go for a lcd coz though plasmas with AR filters will handle reflections better..thr still would be enough to degrade your viewing experience!

Confused already got a B450. :)

Last edited:
A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back