DNR off
Tint cool

night time
Contrast 78
brightness 42
colour 47
DNR off
Tint : cool

This site seems to have calibration settings for most models. But one should know that every set is different and the settings they, or that any other site, posts may in fact be worse than your current settings. Also keep in mind that the conditions in every room are different too: light source, angle, time, overall brightness,etc

http://www.tweaktv.com/tweak-my-tv/

Last edited:
Hi,
Any Panasonic Led Experts here?
Please suggest a recommended Video & Audio Settings For Panasonic FHD LED L32E5D.
Not Quite Happy with the Picture quality using reliance bigtv DTH.
Thanks.

Panasonic UT 50" Plasma -Th-p50ut30m

Experts Please suggest.

Viewing mode
contrast -
brightness
colour-
sharpness-
Tint
colour balance
vind colour
ecomode

Hi,
Any Panasonic Led Experts here?
Please suggest a recommended Video & Audio Settings For Panasonic FHD LED L32E5D.
Not Quite Happy with the Picture quality using reliance bigtv DTH.
Thanks.

+1 to this.

I too got a new Pana 32e5d and not much help online with specific calibration settings. Please post good settings for a bright room environment.

Sound is absolutely below par in this TV. Any suggestion to improve? can't add a HT due to space problem where this TV is installed.

hi guys,

can anyone help with the 'ideal' aspect ratio to watch movies to fill the screen completely? Without losing the view!

I have Panasonic 42XT50 and Hi-Media 600B media player. Usually when watching in 16:9 aspect ratio I get the black bars which scares me of burn in.

Other aspect ratios which zoom in tend to cut the video image.

Any help would be great!

is there any setting in the hi media to make output to 16:9......if yes,do that..it will fill the full area.....

Thanks. Let me try this and get back. I am assuming that once I do this, I should keep the TV aspect ratio ALSO as 16:9, right?

There are no perfect one-for-all settings. Viewing conditions, distance from TV, ambient light, DNA of each panel (even in the same TV model), etc. will make each TV unique. Best way is to do it yourself using a calibration disk.

The best calibration disk that I have heard of is the Spears and Munsil HD Benchmark disc that retails around $25. It provides step-by-step guide on how to calibrate the TV as well as the BDP.

You can spare the $$$ and download freeware AVS HD 709 - Blu-ray & MP4 Calibration. It will do an equally good job.

May I add that calibration is only going to raise the bar of a TV by 10% or so. I doubt whether you will see a day and night difference after calibration.

is there any setting in the hi media to make output to 16:9......if yes,do that..it will fill the full area.....

Hi prosenjit, I tried this but it's no use. I still get the black bars.

Any other suggestions? I am trying to watch movies such that it covers the entire screen without cutting off any video.

Thanks.

My Panasonic 3d led TV (TH-P42GT50D) is connected with my laptop (Dell XPS 1513) by a hdmi cable. The picture is good, but I'm not able to get the sound from the TV (no picture in laptop)! But the external speakers are working while picture in TV! Can anyone pl help me how to get the sound from TV and also tell me if it is possible to use both the TV and laptop simultaneously?
Thanks in advance.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back