Join the party: Mumbai HFV Meet 2011!

Then we will keep it for 18th Dec. I know two members who are ok with 18th but not 25th.. avidyarthy and Flash.

@ Arun sure you can join in...The list isnt done yet... Just PM Santy with a few details like weather you are ok with a 18th Dec or a 25th Dec Meeting date(Although 25th dec looks like a no go at this point)... Also pls state if you are ok with paying the money for the hall in advance... Another thing pls fill up the excel sheet whose link is shared in the 1st post of this thread... Hope to see you there...

@Santy I have replied to your PM & filled in the excel sheet... Though seeing some of the other members equips stated really makes me sad :(... Anyway pls contact me if u require any further details from my side...

Super;
1st week of December is great.
What time ?
Just do not make it during school vacations - I may have to travel with family.
Vashi is OK with me.
We could been @ 1100 in the morning & go on till 1700 on a Saturday or Sunday.
Fix up the details & I will confirm & also get some gear - that room to take for a demo is a good idea.
Rs. 500/- per person to pay for food & room etc. should be OK in my opinion...
Thanks !
Well done - guys - all the Best !
p.s. Spread the word...

@ Arun sure you can join in...The list isnt done yet... Just PM Santy with a few details like weather you are ok with a 18th Dec or a 25th Dec Meeting date(Although 25th dec looks like a no go at this point)... Also pls state if you are ok with paying the money for the hall in advance... Another thing pls fill up the excel sheet whose link is shared in the 1st post of this thread... Hope to see you there...

@Santy I have replied to your PM & filled in the excel sheet... Though seeing some of the other members equips stated really makes me sad :(... Anyway pls contact me if u require any further details from my side...

Rajadeep,

don't be sad, am sure some 'exotic' gear will land up sooner rather than later ;)
Also, if you have some high end stuff, why not bring it along???

PS: If Shanti turns up then you are ASSURED of some very fine high end & EXOTIC gear all together!!! Just waiting for him to fill in the details in the excel sheet!!! :licklips:

Sir,
I shall come;
1st Week of December - Please.
I did fill the list.
It will be a pleasure & an honour to meet fellow forum members...
I look forward to this...
Well Done Guys !! Keep up the Spirit !!
3 Cheers for you !! :yahoo:
:yahoo:
:yahoo:

Thanks Shanti. Will be great to have you here. We wanted something big for the climax so PMed you, just in case you missed this thread... :D And I saw your entry in excel sheet.. man I can't understand anything but you just made everyone to scroll a page to see a row :lol:

Magma, I am counting you in... We would be pleased to have you here. Now do NOT back off ok :D

Its good to see the effort gaining momentum...

However as I understand, it is next to impossible to keep a date comfortable to all.

18th Dec seems to be a good balance between the most important criteria like weekend/no-festivals/time for registrations/ preparations/ advance intimations/ hall availability/ advance collection etc. etc..

From the PMs I received, all of them are comfortable with 18th Dec except..... Shanti... we would really appreciate if you can dedicate this one particular day for yourself and for all of us.

I have written to Pristine notes, fivepointone sounds, Lakozy, Riviera intl... Yet to receive feedback. May be someone who knows them personally should invite them. If anyone of you do, please react soon.

Meanwhile guys please PM / text your known contacts on HFV and spread the word.. Its also important that we have enough gear ranging from budget to mid-range to high end stuff.. or we might have very little stuff to audition.. in which case we may have to hire bar girls to dance to our demo tunes and pass the time.. :lol:

WHAT??? This thread is Sticky now..? Wow.. :) It looks like the mods have heard our prayers. Denom.. are you the guy behind this? kudos to you anyway. You started it all..

So here we go... December 18th Sounday..:yahoo:

I am OK with 18 Dec & is it confirmed?I need to arrange my appointments.

I would have 'preferred' the 12th
Is that possible ?
I may have to be on a family vacation on the 18th
So if the Vashi place is available on the 12th please do try.
Also take 1 room there - so we can set up some audio in there....
To listen i.e.:cool:

Yes Spiro.. Its on 18th so we shall leave it to the Almighty to take care of your patients on that day... BTW you initiated the meet, so do not keep an option of last minute cancellation please :D

Thanks Rajadeep. have sent a PM to Santy and filled up the excel sheet.

you guys interested/mind if i arrange for a violet demo?
i've been asked to write a review

my home is under renovation- so i need a host

Thanks Rajadeep. have sent a PM to Santy and filled up the excel sheet.

Red = 12th
Orange = 100 % OK with paying in advance.

Please...

Make it on the 12th.

18th I will not be in town.
I request all of you...

:p

Hi all,

just returned from Yogi MidTown to check out the conference room & to decide the Menu for Buffet/Refreshments.

Will be putting up pics of hall shortly, meanwhile:

Foll is the plan:

Date: 18th December 2011 (90% Fixed)

Venue: Hotel Yogi Mid Town, Turbhe, Navi Mumbai

Conference Hall: on 1st Floor

1100 hours
Welcome Drinks (Non-Alcoholic):
Blue Lagoon
Very Berry

Starters:
Veg Dragon Rolls
Chicken Kalimirch

Lunch - 1330 hrs
Menu:
Paneer Lawabdar
Jaipuri Aloo Koftaa
Murg Sultani
Mix Indian Breads(Roti/Naan/Paratha)
Dal Makhni
Jeera Rice

Desserts:
Vanilla Ice Cream with Hot Chocolate Sauce
Angoori Ras Malai

1630 hours
Evening Refreshments:
Tea, Coffee
Mix Pakoda's

Rates for Meals/Refreshments will be confirmed by tomorrow & Santy will update us all accordingly.
Tariff for Rooms also will be given by Santy.

Plan is to assemble by 0900-0930 hours at the premises, as will take an hour or so to cart the gears to the hall & do the set-ups. So ideally we should start by 1100 am with the 1st set-up.

Hope everything clear so far, welcome replies & any valid suggestions :)

2nc31c4.jpg

9gkq69.jpg

2128ltf.jpg

novszd.jpg

Hall is very nicely spaced, can comfortably accommodate 35-40 persons without them feeling claustrophobic :lol:

Nice dedicated space for setting up the gear & all in all will serve us very well :)

PS: Please ignore the tables arrangements, as they will not be present for our meet.

Back